April 19, 2014 | 1117 users online

Cleansers - 100 Percent Pure - Purity Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Jpznsoul415

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love 100% Pure products! I have been struggling with adult acne and have finally found natural products that actually work! I alternate between this cleanser and the citrus brightening foam cleanser from 100% pure due to hyperpigmentation from past breakouts. This is a nice deep cleanser that can also be used as a mask. I typically use the brightening cleanser in the morning and purity cleanser at night. My skin has drastically improved. I have minimal breakouts and my skin is smoother, brighter, and healthier.

If you have troubled skin and are in search of a natural line with quality products, 100% pure is definitely worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by alina08

I like the tingly sensation of this cleanser. Unlike most cleansers, this one does not foam up or lather, you just spread it over your face. It has a cooling sensation to it, which I suppose is the result of the oils used in it. I felt like this did a great job of cleansing my face without drying it out. I really like the texture of the cleanser, which is very unique. It feels almost like a velvety BB cream, not soapy at all. I would repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by Ryokumuji

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is the product I was using before I found the Lavender Seafoam Cleanser in the 100% Pure line. It never left my skin feeling dry and I had a very easy time getting my make-up off at the end of the day. It never aggravated my acne, in fact I definitely felt like it was helping my skin to heal better. Only reason I prefer the Lavender Seafoam Cleanser is because I love the smell of that one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

I really like this cleanser too! :) It was better than i thought it would be. It actually removes all my makeup, actually foams for a natural cleanser and is gentle, non irritating, minty( do some extra rinses around the eyes though sense it is minty, its a bit strong around the eyes after you open them), leaves my skin feeling fresh and bright. I like that this cleanser is a deep mossy green color, because it shows how natural it is and it has a nice gentle exfoliating quality about it, like its as if there's baking soda in it, it has that kind of feel of exfoliating but gentler. As for the main purpose of this cleanser, i do feel like its gently healing and preventing my breakouts and leaves my skin looking and feeling smooth. I also have not tried this as a mask because i feel it would be a bit to strong for my sensitive dry skin. One thing i do hate is that it crust up around the opening and would prefer this in a pump bottle instead of a squeeze tube because water gets into the opening and thats icky and unhygienic but other than that i like.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by cls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am in love with this cleanser! It is similar to their eucalyptus seafoam cleanser, but a million times better! I love the minty fresh smell and my face tingles after I use it!! This has amazing ingredients and has really made a difference in my skin. I use this along with the purity mask and spot treatment.