October 26, 2014 | 1588 users online

Skincare - Face - 100 Percent Pure - Purity Spot treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by lexfauxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff I've been using it with the other purity products and it's helped clear my acne so much. I've only been using it two weeks but I havent had any breakouts while using it. I put it on my whole back chest neck and face rather than using it as a spot treatment. Since I've been using it all my pimples have reduced in size and redness. They're now just little dry spots that are much less noticeable. Its really helped with my back acne i've been having some really bad back and chest breakouts and now theyre gone! just dry little spots now:) I hope this continues to work for me and keep me clear. I am loving this I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who struggles with acne its amazing:)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2012 12:00:00 PM More reviews by digigirltx

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have had troubled skin all my life, which was mostly controlled with birth control pills. After going off the pill, as well as being in perimenopause, I've been having a lot of hormonal breakouts. My previous natural spot treatment (Evan Healy) just wasn't cutting it anymore so I have been trying others to find something that would at least keep it down to a dull roar.

The 100% Pure Purity Spot Treatment is my savior. I also use it sort of as a preventative serum and put a light coat over my whole face, throat and chest. Breakouts have reduced dramatically and spots that do occur, heal faster and are less angry than before.

A little pricey and it's a pain that I have to order it (nobody local sells it), but for now, this is the one that's working for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 3:17:00 AM More reviews by yogibear1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok I would like to start off by saying that I don't use this as a spot treatment, I use it as a all over acne serum and it is AMAZING! I have full blown acne, not just the odd pimple here and there and this is what I rely on to control my acne. It is a STAPLE product for me I can't do without it. This really calms my skin, keeps it clear and due to all the healing and anti- inflammatory ingredients helps prevent scarring. 1 pump twice a day, everyday loyally in combination with a good skin regimen does it for me. Everybodys skin is different but I hope this helps and if you're curious just give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

This spot treatment's awesome. It makes your face feel smooth with a soft matte finish. This isn't irritating/drying/burning AT ALL like majority of chemical acne treatments are and is even a little moisturizing, like if you have really oily skin you can totally use this as a light moisturizer with no problem. And i have noticed that this really does help breakouts. Its helps my pimples surface faster/heal faster and has cleared and brightened my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2011 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Sweetmommeemel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The ingredients sounded fair. However, the effectiveness of this product was poor. It did nothing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm disappointed with this, as well, but since it's truly natural, I'm giving it at least a 2. It's essentially aloe infused with herbs, botanicals, and essential oils that are supposed to be anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial, but for some reason, it does absolutely nothing to help my skin. Maybe the proportions of ingredients are off? Aloe by itself is supposed to have amazing benefits and at the very least, it shouldn't be further irritating my skin, but it seems to be exacerbating my skin issue for some reason. I'm bummed because I've purchased the entire Purity Line-the cleanser/mask, the toner, and the spot treatment and have tried it diligently for almost 3 months with no success. In fact, my skin has gotten much worse, so I'm going to stop using it and attempt to send it back to get a store credit.

I do like their other skin care products such as the lycopene moisturizer, the cucumber face wash, the coffeebean eye cream, their lavender honey face wash, star satin eye shadow, and their pink champagne illuminzer. I just got the argan oil SPF 30 moisturizer and I'll review that in a few weeks. Hopefully the high zinc content will have anti-inflammatory effects and help calm my angry skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2011 12:14:00 PM More reviews by elisajessica

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I had really big hopes for this product and I really wanted it to work for me, however it didn't. The only positive thing about it is the fresh packaging. For me it hasn't worked on pimples, I have applied it several times a day, still I haven't noticed that pimples have been reduced, neither in size nor redness. Not a product I would buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by nuclearbeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this product because of the natural ingredients, but I didn't. This just made me turn red and itch like crazy which is odd because I haven't had any problems with the rest of the 100% pure line and the ingredients are similar to other products that I have used. I am still a big fan of 100% pure but I will not be buying any more of the purity items.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by TheBrokenJester

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the 100 Percent Pure range but i was disappointed with this spot treatment. I broke out in a red itchy rash after the 1st application and then again when i re-tried it a week later. I got the idea that it would be gentle enough for my sensitive skin but obviously not! So i won't be buying this product again. But on the other hand, it has a nice fresh smell and as with all their products, the packaging is also nice.
Not the right one for me but for people looking for an all natural spot treatment that isn't drying and doesn't suffer from super sensitive skin then i would recommend giving it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by cls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is beyond amazing. I use this in conjunction with the 100% Pure Purity cleanser and mask and my skin looks the best it has in I can't remember how long. I am not completely clear, but enough to wear I do not have to feel like I need to wear makeup every time I leave the house. I love the smell and it feels super light on my skin, and moisturizing. It also helps with any redness I am having. I have been using this for about 6 months and have no plans of changing. My staple product, along with the rest of the purity line.