October 1, 2014 | 1789 users online

Lips - Clinique - Chubby Stick - Woppin Watermelon

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Jayneadora

I also got this as a magazine free gift and absolutely love it. I actually went and bought another magazine to get another one and am already planning a purchase of a full size one.I loved the colour and think it is a lovely natural shade with really moisturising texture. Just don't wind up the balm too much or it will break. Great to apply when you don't have a mirror!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Angelique71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this free with a magazine costing 2, so to be honest I wasn't expecting much. But I was pleasantly surprised, both by the texture and the moisturising quality. I have dry skin and work in a fully air conditioned office, and amazingly, this product works well. It is light textured and smooth and easy to apply, without feeling heavy or greasy. This particular shade is a very subtly pink one on my lips (which are naturally rosy) so it does not really stand out. So you do have to apply quite a bit and then keep reapplying. However, it gives a pleasantly polished sheen without the stickiness of a gloss (I hate it when my hair sticks to my lipgloss at the slightest breath of wind), along with subtly tinted definition. If you want the stronger definition of a lipstick, this isn't for you. As a tinted lip balm, it's great, if what you want is a more understated look for the office or for downtime. The colour doesn't last, but fades nicely and more importantly, it keeps moisturising and does not cause my lips to flake or dry out. The crayon shape is practical and fun to use - it feels like colouring in with crayons when you were a kid! However, you can risk smudging the top of the stick when you replace the cap as it is quite small. Overall, I was so impressed with this that I also bought the super strawberry (again splashing out 2), a rosier shade which gives my pale skin more definition, but if I was going to spend 17 (the full price for this product) I'd be more tempted to buy a MAC lipstick instead. Furthermore, there is no SPF, which is a bit disappointing as this seems to be more of a summer product than a winter one.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2014 5:28:00 AM More reviews by katcomer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Awful product. Got it free in a magazine and feels like dragging a crayon across your lips. Very drying, no colour payoff, and the tip broken 2nd time I used it.
Shocked how far superior Rimmel's version is!
Do not buy, one of the worst cosmetic products I've tried.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this as a free gift with a magazine. So glad I didnt shell out for it. Formula nothing to rave about and colour is so sheer it doesnt look like I have anything on.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by karent01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this. The colour is a lovely shade of pink which suits me. The texture is lovely and creamy.

Its abit pricey but you get what you pay for. I bought the Avon crayon and it was awful!

I would recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 5:07:00 AM More reviews by TurtleMoon

I'd been wanting to try one of the chubby sticks for a long time, but wasn't willing to pay full price for one when I didn't know whether I would like it or not (17.00GBP is a lot of money for me to spend on a whim). So when I got this as a GWP I was very pleased and couldn't wait to use it!

This is a really lovely shade and balm, giving enough colour to your lips so you know you're wearing something, but not enough so that you look in the mirror and go 'Woah!!' I wouldn't say it's overly moisturising, even though it claims to be on the packaging, but it certainly doesn't make my lips any drier or dry them out completely so that's a bonus in my books. And if you want to add extra moisture, you could always apply a regular lip balm first before applying this.

Based on my experiences with this one I would now be tempted to go and purchase the full-sized versions, which says a lot about how good they are as I don't tend to spend 17.00GBP on a single lip product on a regular basis!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 6:20:00 AM More reviews by Min90

I really like this! I received sample with a Clinique purchase recently, which was good because I had been wanting to try them. The product does seem quite sheer, and its easy to think the colour won't do much. However I was pleasantly surprised to see soft pink lips every time I saw my reflection. It has a nice creamy texture - just what I need with winter setting in. When my sample runs out I will definitely purchase full size!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the baby pink color.I have very pigmented lips so the color doesn't show up well. I have extremely dry lips so it doesn't moisturize my lips well. It's just this one didn't work out for me but I will have to test out the other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by elizabethcorso

You know how in movies, the actresses' lips look flawless and you're thinking "how do they have color on their lips without it looking caked on?".. Well at least I do haha and I think this is the secret. Adds just enough pigment to where it still looks believable, and adds just the right amount of gloss so your lips don't look overpowering. I actually use this as a lip plumper too. I don't know why but for some reason my lips look huge after I apply this. Definitely not a bad thing! Also, I love how it is in crayon/pencil form. It's very easy to apply. So yeah, this is definitely my go-to lip product. Have absolutely no complaints whatsoever.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie4ever22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

There are absoloutely no problems with the chubby stick. It's not super pigmented but I like the sheer pink it gives and while others have said this highlights flakes and chappedness, I think it does the opposite and even fills in my lips some! This product is worth the price, which isn't bad at all, and I would definitely re-buy it if I ever run out!