November 26, 2014 | 907 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Mauve Cool

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

This should be called - pinky apricot - it is not mauve and I love it - a great peachy/pinky/apricotty blush with a bit of a sheen (but no glitter) a great cheapy blush for a healthy glow if you don't mind the sheen - very pigmented for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

great blush year round
peachy pinky color
has good pigmentation with a sheen to it not too glittery
use it everyday and will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Bryz30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product on a whim (I thought the packaging was really cute), and weeks later I'm not regretting it! I use this blush every day. Really pretty color, and I really don't need to re-apply! Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is so gorgeous! This is almost a dupe for NARS Madly, but slightly more pink (I'm going to do comparison photos in a bit and attach them to this review). I am so impressed with the pigment payoff on this blush. I have and love a few other Rimmel blushes, but this one is so much more pigmented. This has a little shimmer to it, kind of like NARS Madly. However, this has nowhere near the pigment and quality of NARS blushes, IMO. On my NC20 skin, I just put this on the apples of my cheeks after applying bronzer, and it gives me a gorgeous glow.