December 19, 2014 | 1700 users online

Mascara - Sana - Extra Large Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by MiaMore84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome all-around mascara for those stubborn Asian lashes!

PROS:
- Awesome job at holding a curl!
- Super waterproof
- No flakes
- Easy to apply
- Gives you the vavoom lashes in only 1-2 swipes!
- Perfect wand (small and curved - perfect for smaller Asian lashes and corners)
- Black color
- Can find at Uwajimaya stores and the price is the same as online
- Buildable volume
- Great for volume but also lengthens!!!

CONS:
- A little on the spendy side...about $20-24 but worth every penny!!!
- Lashes can feel kinda hard but results are sooo worth it!

Will I repurchase??? OF COURSE!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2011 12:14:00 AM More reviews by nettersbetter

I can honestly say this mascara is the best I have ever tried for holding a curl. It is a fiber mascara with a dry consistency and adds amazing length and volume. The only negative about this mascara is the brush. It's HUGE! I think it's even bigger than the CG Lash Blast brush. Because of this, it's easy to smudge on your lid when applying and it's a little difficult to get the base of your lashes or the smaller inner/outer lashes. Like most Japanese mascaras it is EXTREMELY waterproof. It is more difficult to remove than your standard waterproof mascara, but that is the reason it holds a curl so well. I haven't had any issues with removing it. I saturate a cotton pad with an oil-based MU remover, lightly press it against my eye for 10 seconds then swipe. This softens the mascara and makes it MUCH easier to remove. I bought this at a local Japanese market for $18. It is also available online on sites like sasa.com.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by vintagepeople

I really like this mascara. It never gives me raccoon eyes (almost everything does) and the fibers get my lashes up as high as they'll ever get, haha. I use a cleansing oil to remove -- I've tried the Neutrogena remover on this and lost some lashes getting it off so it is a bit difficult. I'm not a huge fan of the wand, it did take me a while to get the hang of using it, but I put up with it because i love the results.