July 25, 2014 | 2053 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Restorative Cream Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Dunge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I adore this cleanser. I have terribly sensitive skin with rosacea. I was forever in search of a cleanser that didn't leave my face itchy, flaky, burning, and red. I have tried so many cleansers and have never stuck with one. I would find one that was just "okay" but then it would turn on me within a couple of weeks and my face would become angry again. I use a sunscreen daily and this removes it and my mineral makeup beautifully, without having to scrub harshly and without a washcloth. After washing with this my face feels soft, it looks smooth, and best of all? No redness, irritation, or burning. I can honestly say I never experienced these results with any other cleanser. No breakouts, either. This has been amazing for my rosacean skin. As I mentioned earlier, I was always switching cleansers, so after I realized I have been using this for over 5 months without the thought of trying another cleanser, I felt I needed to write a review. I keep no less than two of these under my bathroom sink for fear of running out. Dear Olay, please do not ever discontinue this or change the formula! I'm in love! You have made my skin so happy!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by amycarter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my secret to flawless skin. I LOVE this stuff. I have tried every drugstore product on the market. Ever since using this cleanser (without the Prox brush, it was TOO harsh) my skin has been FLAWLESS. Not a pimple in sight. I used to get a pimple at least every day, and now I can almost say...dare I say it...my skin is pretty darn close to perfect. I still get a pimple about once a month, but it is so amazing to not have to worry about my skin. My acne scars have been given the chance to HEAL and are almost gone. I have porcelain white skin and so every mark was visible. I don't mind dishing out $20 for this. I use it 2X per day and it has only been a month and it is only half way empty.

Not drying, makes your skin soft and supple and no left-over residue! LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I would buy it again anytime.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by kellirae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser. I got a bottle of it free when I purchased my Olay Pro X brush. It works great on my skin and makes it feel super clean. I know its pricey for twenty dollars for five and a half ounces, but worth it to me. I like that I can get a quality cleanser at the drugstore and not have to order online anymore. It works great with the Pro X cleansing brush too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by halimeade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this cleanser for free at Walgreens when I purchased the new ProX Brush (review pending). It's a very basic cream cleanser; I have nothing bad to say about it, but no praises to sing either. It does feel like it cleans my skin (haven't used it for makeup), not too drying, does not irritate my acne.

I feel like at the $20 price point you can do better, and get more product, too. For instance, I LOVE Philosophy Purity, which is $20/8oz. This Olay cleanser is $20/5oz, not nearly as good of a deal, and you aren't getting any special ingredients either. I'll use it up, but once its gone I'm buying another bottle of Purity.