December 21, 2014 | 1268 users online

Brows - Tarte - Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse & Brow Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 6:05:00 AM More reviews by SofiaRN421

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this! I have super oily skin, so every makeup runs off my face by the end of the day. BUT not this.
I bought the taupe shade, which is like a light brown. Looks super natural.
This is much better than the Anastacia brow pot. That ones looks to harsh.
This looks soft and natural and doesn't budge!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 3:37:00 AM More reviews by BrandieJeanette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I simply love this product because how smooth it glides. Theres little room for mistakes with such a smooth application. At first I thought it was too heavy of a product but then I discovered a little goes a very long way.

Here is a cued up video of me using the product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by korean

Rich Brown. Perfect match for blk/dark brown hair. (almost got med brown but it had the slightest touch of red in it which for me looks unnatural)

A super tiny pot, but a lil goes a long way.So be light handed, and just dab the angled brush once in the pot, and apply lightly if you want a natural look.

It has not dried out and I have had it for a year now. The brush is nice too. So the price is okay for me, due to the brush. It stays on longer than brow powder or brow gel. It is not a mousse, it feels more like gel eyeliner. I use this daily, and I think this is a must have for flash photography.I used to use powder or pencil on my brows , but would look washed out in photos.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by eliseheartscandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm pretty disappointed only because it wears off easily, even if I apply a powder over it to set it. But I like the brush that came with the brow mousse.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 8:25:00 AM More reviews by ShareenaDean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this mousse for a month now and I love my brows now. Thank you, Tarte.
It came with a brush and spoolie which I love love the brush since it is soft and easy to use.
The staying power is good, it doesn't fade by the end of the day. I have yet to test in while swimming or working out activities. So I can't comment on that.

I am using medium brown.

Try it. I really recommend it from a woman who hates her brows before. =)

Have a nice day! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Binney

The basic rundown: after searching for my HG brow product through reviews, I came to this. I thought I would love it because of all the rave reviews. At first after the first few attempts of using it, I didn't like it so much. I was still fixed on making it work, and after about a week, I fell in love. It is now my HG. takes a little getting used to, but is so amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by Mhrn10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

MY HG!!! So i have been using this product for nearly a year, and i still IN LOVE with this product! It doesn't look awfull on my bare skin (yeah yeah over tweezed problem) and it gives my brow a WOW looks! And i love the brush that comes within! Gives me a full arch that I wanted to. And they are not kidding at all about the waterproof thing. It doesn't melted away with the water when i was swimming and took a shower. I just love this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The brush is ok, although I wish it were thicker, it feels like a liner brush. I like the mousse, it stays all day, is easy to apply, and can go on light or be built up. It's a little red undertone that I don't love, but it's super hard to find a medium brown brow product that doesn't have some red in it. Overall a good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by dms21

I use the darkest shade and it is a very pigmented product. You definitely get more of a dramatic look with this product however the staying power is the best I've ever experienced. It's a pretty pricey product however I think it's worth it, especially for the the amazing brush thats included.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by MostlyNatural

It's so hard for me to find the perfect eyebrow coverage, but I think I've found it thanks to Tarte! The rich brown is dark enough for my black eyebrows, but not to harsh for my fair skin. Coverage is ideal. I'm happy to report that on NYE I wore it for about 12 hours without it fading. Two thumbs way up! (Oh, and it'll last forever.)