January 25, 2015 | 1066 users online

Brows - Tarte - Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse & Brow Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2015 6:37:00 PM More reviews by rubianoalanis

I got this in the color Taupe. Great color, smooth application, looks natural on the skin, and great for beginners like me. BUT it doesnt last all day for me, maybe around 7 hours, because i have oily skin, if you dont have oily skin i think i would work great for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 7:05:00 PM More reviews by phope18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this product, hands down the best brow product I've ever bought. It comes in a small pot but a little goes a long way - I've been using it daily for over a month now and I've barely used any in the pot.
I just use the brush that comes with it and I've had no problems with it, it's a really good brush and works well with the mousse. I use this every day and it's always lasted me all day without any of it melting off but I've never tested it in water.
The only issue i would have with this is that it comes on very thick if you get too much on the brush and especially with fair skin like mine you need to be very light handed with how much you use.
Overall this is one of my favourite beauty products, I use it every day and I definitely recommend buying it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 6:05:00 AM More reviews by SofiaRN421

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this! I have super oily skin, so every makeup runs off my face by the end of the day. BUT not this.
I bought the taupe shade, which is like a light brown. Looks super natural.
This is much better than the Anastacia brow pot. That ones looks to harsh.
This looks soft and natural and doesn't budge!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 3:37:00 AM More reviews by BrandieJeanette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I simply love this product because how smooth it glides. Theres little room for mistakes with such a smooth application. At first I thought it was too heavy of a product but then I discovered a little goes a very long way.

Here is a cued up video of me using the product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by korean

Rich Brown. Perfect match for blk/dark brown hair. (almost got med brown but it had the slightest touch of red in it which for me looks unnatural)

A super tiny pot, but a lil goes a long way.So be light handed, and just dab the angled brush once in the pot, and apply lightly if you want a natural look.

It has not dried out and I have had it for a year now. The brush is nice too. So the price is okay for me, due to the brush. It stays on longer than brow powder or brow gel. It is not a mousse, it feels more like gel eyeliner. I use this daily, and I think this is a must have for flash photography.I used to use powder or pencil on my brows , but would look washed out in photos.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by eliseheartscandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm pretty disappointed only because it wears off easily, even if I apply a powder over it to set it. But I like the brush that came with the brow mousse.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 8:25:00 AM More reviews by ShareenaDean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this mousse for a month now and I love my brows now. Thank you, Tarte.
It came with a brush and spoolie which I love love the brush since it is soft and easy to use.
The staying power is good, it doesn't fade by the end of the day. I have yet to test in while swimming or working out activities. So I can't comment on that.

I am using medium brown.

Try it. I really recommend it from a woman who hates her brows before. =)

Have a nice day! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Binney

This is the best brow product I have ever used. I am a huge, HUGE brow product junkie. This product stays on all day and looks so good. It looks better than any powder or pencil ever could. The brush/spoolie that comes with it is so nice, too. I wouldn't recommend this to someone who isn't used to filling in brows because it kind of is something a more advanced makeup user would use I feel like. For someone who is just starting out with filling, I would recommend pencils and then this later on. But it is a superb product. And it may be a little pricey, but I have had mine for over a year and probably will own it for another because it just lasts so long. I use it daily and still so much is left! I absolutely adore this product. Not once has it smudged or faded on me through the day. One of the best products I've ever had the pleasure of using and I'll never stray to another brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by Mhrn10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

MY HG!!! So i have been using this product for nearly a year, and i still IN LOVE with this product! It doesn't look awfull on my bare skin (yeah yeah over tweezed problem) and it gives my brow a WOW looks! And i love the brush that comes within! Gives me a full arch that I wanted to. And they are not kidding at all about the waterproof thing. It doesn't melted away with the water when i was swimming and took a shower. I just love this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The brush is ok, although I wish it were thicker, it feels like a liner brush. I like the mousse, it stays all day, is easy to apply, and can go on light or be built up. It's a little red undertone that I don't love, but it's super hard to find a medium brown brow product that doesn't have some red in it. Overall a good product.