October 30, 2014 | 1706 users online

Masks - C&F Cosmetics Coenzyme Q10 Mask

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by csema8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I cannot believe a product this inexpensive would yield such good results. This is a sheet mask that I found at an Asian store for 99 cents. I've used other sheet masks before (My Beauty Diary - I've used different varieties from this line but it didn't seem to do much for my skin; SKII - this one is pretty good, but VERY expensive), and found the C & F Cosmetics brand to be very good for the price. The ingredients are very simple and seem to be all good stuff for the skin. From the C & F line, I've also tried the Cucumber, Whitening, Ginseng masks. They are all very good, but so far, I love the Q10 the most. The Q10 is pretty moisturizing, and after leaving if on for about 30-40 minutes, my skin looks very glowy and bright, and after 2 days, I still see the glow and fairness in my skin. I have combination, dull skin with large pores and leftover scars from prior acne breakouts, and this mask really helped brighten my skin and just gives me that healthy, translucent glow. They also sell this mask in a pouch with 10 sheets, and the mask comes out to be less than 99 cents per sheet and best of all, it helps the environment by not having to individually wrap each mask. I keep it in the refrigerator after opening it. I just love this product!