October 20, 2014 | 978 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Shadow Pencil in Delinquent

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by crmelody

This pencil got me through court reporting school! lol I would just put on a little concealer on my face and one swipe of this on my top lid to brighten up my brown eyes. Perfect simple look in just one minute! I don't use this as much anymore because the pencil itself becomes stiff after a while and sometimes won't deposit color without significant tugging. I like UD's thinner eyeliners a lot better because they are really smooth, but I really like the color of this. Overall, I think I'd buy this again if I run out, but I'm not sure. I don't really ever use it as an eyeshadow because it's not a good look to me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I hate this shadow stick. It's hard to blend, has no payoff unless you really pack it on (but then you can't blend it out?) and there's nasty glitter in it. I prefer NYX over this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a set, 5 colors for 12 dollars, couldn't say no! I like the formulation of this product, it went on super smooth and is long lasting. I do not like this color. It's too sparkly and dark, especially for work. I tried swiping a lighter matte purple over it, to tone it down, it helped a little. I think I'll like the other, more neutral colors in the set better. I may just use this as a liner, although its too big and stubby to do that easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by alanthiana

I love UD products, and this was no exception. A dark purple shadow, with purplish glitter, this looks fabulous on the eyelid. To tone it down for my workplace, I swiped some Polyester Bride over it and it was gorgeous! The color stayed in place all day, didn't move, and came off very easily with a little makeup remover.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by mizsockmonkey

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product looks great - I love the color and the application is very easy. But if you have a sensitivity to carmine (like I do) - be warned, this pencil WILL give you a reaction. I've only had this allergic reaction once before, to a MAC red paint tube. Wore this pencil out in the evening and then the next day my eyes were BRIGHT red and weepy. Many companies don't use carmine for this reason - a lot of people react to this particular ingredient.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by gwootton

There is plenty of pigment and glitter in this pencil but the colour makes you look a little bit cheap unless you are dressed very demurely. The pencil wears down very quickly because it's a shadow, so it needs a lot of sharpening and I think I've lost a fair amount of product through sharpening. Aside from that it doesn't slide around my face and is very long lasting - my record is 2 and a half days (I know, eww)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by darklausal23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice color, easy to use, last a long time, I love it plain & simple

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by angelwingsx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm more of a neutral type girl, and I don't go out to places where I'd find it appropriate to wear sparkly purple eyeshadow. So when I got this as a free gift with UDPP and the sharpener, I thought it'd be a use-it-once-stick-it-in-the-eyeliner-case-and-never-use-again sorta product. Then one Friday I thought 'hmm, why don't I do something fun with my makeup?'. So I used an ecotools liner brush and used it as top eyeliner for school! It looked stunning once I smudged it a bit and really brought my brown eyes out! Now I know what to use when I want some flashy purple eyeliner again :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by happynappy1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a free sample from my favorite SA at Ulta. I'm DDD, NW50 and this purple is just the right amount of color and sass for my eyes. I am not skilled in the whole eyeshadow thing so I love how simple this is. I look modern and stylish without too much effort. I can't wait to try the other colors in this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by piosavsfan

This e/s pencil is AMAZING!!! The glittery purple is gorgeous and it stays on all day and looks perfect!! I took a nap with it on once, and when I woke up most of my makeup was messed up but the pencil looked the same as when I put it on.