Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy

3.3

DI water (aqua), disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocoamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, dimethicone copolyol, cocamide DEA, glycol distearate, hydrolyzed keratin, theobroma cacao seed (cocoa) butter, parfum, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf extract, panthenol, polyquaternium 11, DMDM hydantoin, cetyl alcohol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, PEG-23M, CI 42090 (blue 1), CI 16035

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

LOVE this! The shampoo is ridiculously thick - you only need the tiniest bit and mix it with water. My scalp is oily and prone to itchy, painful bumps which have totally gone since I have been using this shampoo and conditioner (alternating with the Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil products from OGX as well). My hair is damaged, baby fine and very porous. Normally I need at least twice as much conditioner as I do shampoo. Not the case with this stuff. If you can imagine it's more like a body butter than a body lotion, you're getting the idea of how thick and creamy it is. I really didn't think this was going to be great with my hair. Meanwhile, I use about half a teaspoon of the conditioner and it is more than enough to massage through from my ears down to the tips. (I never do my roots) Because it's so thick, it stays on your hands, which gives more control of application. I'm not crazy about the smell - it's sweet and nutty - almost chocolatey. I'm sure lots of people would love that, though. The end result is hair that is surprisingly full, soft and silky. I'm hooked.

Worst shampoo I have ever used my hair is ver thick and strong I can use any shampoo I was look for a sleek finish however this stripped my hair of nutrients and colour my hairdresser couldn't believe the poor condition of my hair do not buy this it damages and drys out your hair

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I was so excited to try this shampoo and the conditioner as I've heard so much about this brand and my mom adores it (and she normally uses Pureology). But this was worse than useless for me.

The hair right above my neck felt like it had a film over it, not greasy but like the conditioner never washed out. And the rest of my hair was not smooth or soft, it was almost frizzy, dry, unruly.

I refused to believe it was this stuff but after reading the lowest reviews on Ulta and seeing that others were having the same complaints I decided to dump this shampoo and conditioner.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I am a big fan of the Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy conditioner. So when I began hunting for the perfect shampoo, this caught my interest. It is sulfate free after all and has several beneficial ingredients for damaged hair.

However...this shampoo feels harsh on my hair. It's very stripping. I went 4 days without washing my (naturally) oily scalp and it left my hair very, very dry at the roots. I even followed up with a deep conditioning mask tonight thinking the outcome would be different. Nope. My hair is very frizzy and dry at the moment.

The search for a moisturizing shampoo goes on!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I loooove this shampoo so much. In fact it's my favorite "keratin protein shampoo". I use it in the 3 step (shampoo, conditioner + spray oil) and it does wonders for my frizzy, dyed relatively dry hair! I do not use this combo every time I wash my hair but only once a week and the rest of the time use the argan oil shampoo + conditioner by the same line, AG Silver shampoo & the 3 minute miracle by aussie to keep my hair nice. My routine is as follower:

Keratin Shampoo + Conditioner (& 3 minute miracle if I don't feel I have moisture)
On wet hair I put in my Kerastase Leave in for blowdrying. Wait 2 mins & put in the keratin oil from the same line. Blow dry halfway & put in my Alterna Caviar CC Cream. Blow dry fully & then put in some more Alterna + the sea spray shine from organix. This routine makes my hair so soft and beautiful but again I firmly believe you shouldn't be using this shampoo +conditioner combo everytime you wash. My only complaint would be the price (12 CAD) but it does come one sale often.

This shampoo seems to have a lot of protein in it, so for me, it almost seems to function like a mini protein treatment. It cleans my hair quite well for being sulfate free, but the protein in it does leave it feeling a bit rough, so I like to follow up w/ something that doesn't have protein and that is a bit more moisturizing. It DOES, however, seem to strengthen my hair and bring out my waves, so if I want to wear my hair down and wavy, it is a great choice to prep it for that. I wouldn't use this on a daily basis, but it serves its purpose. Oh, and I LOVE the smell!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Although my hair is actually quite thin, because I have a lot of it, it comes across as quite thick, but despite recommendations for this product only to be used on thick hair, I'd say not so much 'thick', as 'frizzy and dry' hair. My boyfriend gave this to me as a gift (i drool over fancier looking products!) And when i tried it... even better than i hoped! Beautiful light smell that lingers all day and my hair is so smooth and easy to straighten after washing with this. I'm not sure about the shampoo necessarily 'straightening' hair, but it does smooth it, and makes it so much easier to straighten. Love it! My new favourite

I have no idea why this product is rated the lowest of all the Organix Shampoo and Conditioner line. For years I've been using Purology Nana Works and have enjoyed it despite the price. When I was going on vacation I didn't feel like taking it with me so i just grabbed some random shampoo and conditioner on way to the airport. They were 5 dollars. At vacation I realized I liked how this product made my hair feel. I'd even step over the line and say the texture is a dupe for Purology. It's concentrated the exact same. Organix=5 dollars. V.S. Purology=150 dollars. Each might I add. 10 bucks compared to 300. I like the way Organix feels on my hair BETTER. WTF WAS I THINKING?!

I just switched to this shampoo last night from Pureology's Hydrate - and I have to say I am impressed and in love. I had noticed my hair slowly beginning to get very dry and break off/fall out with the pureology shampoo- and so I switched to this by a friends recommendation. I was really impressed when reading the ingredients list, however mildly concerned about the dimethicone potentially weighing down my hair- however that doesn't seem to be a problem (yet). I have very fine, long (low back) hair and a lot of it - it usually fries with a slight wave. After using this shampoo (and conditioner) my hair felt clean and soft and began to dry almost instantly (less porous = healthy = retains water less) today it has been very soft, voluminous, smooth, and hasn't fallen down or gotten greasy. I'll be interested to see how the silicon potentially builds up over time but a good clarifying shampoo should take care of that :)

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this shampoo. Firstly, it's sulfate free! Hence, it doesn't steal my hair's natural oils. Secondly, it's infused with coconut oil an Shea butter! It really nourishes my hair and makes my hair feel silky and soft :) I would recommend this to people with dry/frizzy hair.

Top Rated Organix Products