October 23, 2014 | 1248 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Aveeno - Active Naturals Smart Essentials Anti-Fatigue Eye Treatment

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by negham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I know there's a huge difference with the old 'smart essentials' eye roller and the new 'fresh essentials'. I have the fresh one and I adore it. It's refreshing, smells great and makes my eyes feel light and awake. It doesn't burn unless I've accidentally gotten some of my moisturizer under my eyes but other than that this product is worth the drug store price!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yes this burned the hell out of my eye area. It goes from cooling to burning. It's too bad really because the texture is nice. It's not greasy and it has a light pleasant scent. After the redness faded my eyes didn't look too bad but....not worth it for the painful reaction.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by sostach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product burned/ irritated around my eyes where I applied it. At first I thought maybe this was normal, but it made my eye area pink and my eyes more puffy. From the reviews it looks like people either love it or hate it and that seems to mainly depend on whether their skin is irritated from it. I would recommend keeping your receipt if you want to try it and see it this burns when you put it on.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

Does DE puff my eye bag in the morning but I feel like I can get the same result to put water in it. Totally useless

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok, so I see where everyone is coming from about the stinging. It does sting a little- but only a little- on me anyways... I suggest putting on a little moisturizer before applying this that way it doesn't burn as much. But this stuff worked in an instant for me! My dark circles litterly have faded and my bags are barely noticeable. This was just a few minutes after my first application! The packaging is a short chunky chapstick-like container. I like it. Other than the minor stinging- this was a great buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by skibumschick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This product really irritated my eyes and the skin around them. Normally Aveeno products are gentle and I have no problems with them, so imagine my surprise when I used this. My eyes and the area around them are red due to allergies daily. They were burning after using this product. It didn't help my normally swollen eyes. Instead, it made them worse.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by allisonfaber

Doesn't do anything.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by anon1969

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This really seems to irritate skin on a lot of people. It doesn't do that for me, but unfortunately it doesn't do anything else either. No improvement in dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, or tired-looking eyes. I used up the bottle to see if maybe it just took a really long time to show effects, but I won't be buying it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by lovemusic05

Absolute waste of money. I thought aveeno was a good brand (based on its moisturizing cream) so I figured this product would be reliable. I used it only ONCE and never went back to it. Applied it, and after a couple seconds, irritated and burned the skin under my eyes. It did nothing whatsoever to improve my dark circles or bags and it did not brighten anything up.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by heyitstran

This has got to be the worst eye treatment on the market. The product doesn't do what it claims in regards to dark eye circles, fatigue and puffiness. I must admit, the roller has a cooling effect when its being applied on the skin but it does nothing else. On the other hand, it really irritates my skin because it burns!!! The consistency is so watery where it doesn't do anything effective. I really believe that it's just a clear liquid with a fragrant smell that doesn't do anything! I'm giving 2 stars because of the roller but nothing else. I am DEFINITELY not going to repurchase this. It was a waste of my money!