November 23, 2014 | 1866 users online

Styling Products - Alaffia - BEAUTIFUL CURLS Curl Reviving Tonic

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by fritzygirl

I have gone through multiple bottles of this product. It has been great for my wavy/curly/frizz-prone hair. I use this as a leave in conditioner each day, even when I am wearing my hair straight. When I am wearing my hair curly I also use it as what it was made for, reviving curls, and it does a great job.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by treehugger222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Excellent product! Whether I apply this wet for heat protection if I choose to diffuse or dry after I wake up in the morning, it gives me smooth, beautiful curls. If my hair is feeling a little dry, this will hydrate it with a few sprays. Definitely recommend it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by stanzi

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product as a finishing product after my regimen of applying Beautiful Curls Curl Defining Gel and drying with a diffuser; I just mist a few spritzes over my hair and scrunch it into the ends very lightly. I also keep a small travel bottle of this product at work so that I can "refresh" my hair in the late afternoon or before going somewhere else in the evening. It manages to counteract mild frizz and revive my hair's volume at the same time. A little goes a long way, and the bottle lasts for ages.