October 31, 2014 | 1080 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lumene - Sensitive Touch Eye Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by celorenz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely worst eye make-up remover I ever used. Stung my eyes and made my under eye area raw, red and irritated.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Ladyleopard805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Common sense dictates that majority of us cleanse our faces before trying to take off eye make-up and than complain about our eyes stinging...

This remover is extremely gentle and does not dry out your eye area (I'm looking at your ladies with dry skin). The consistency is similar to the feeling you get when you touch a melon (think casaba melon) and removes eye make-up without irritation.

I have allergies, and my eyes are usually the one of the first things to react, this make-up remover never causes my allergies to kick in. I'm never left with residual mascara,eye liner, etc. I have loved all of Lumene's product thus far.

It's worth the 5.99-6.99 will repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by swethatelkar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is just an OK product nothing great. It doesn't irritate the eye which is good but it doesn't get rid of the eye make up completely. Even when I let it sit for about a minute, it doesn't take off my gel eyeliner completely. I will use it up but will not be repurchasing.
Update: This doesn't remove eye makeup at all. The only reason I opted for this over the Neutrogena one was I heard this brand doesn't test on animals. This is not an effective makeup remover at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Bexxa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the U.S., looking for an easier-to-get replacement for the Balea makeup remover I fell in love with in Austria. I've had a real struggle finding something that doesn't leave a residue, doesn't irritate my allergy-sensitive eyes, and enables me to put my contacts in without waiting 5, 10, 15 minutes. This makeup remover is merely fine, slightly better than others I have tried that are also easily available in the U.S. It does leave an odd feeling under my eyes and on my lids - almost a residue, similar to when I use most any kind of serum (that slightly tightened feeling...). No smell, which is great; no oily film, no irritation.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by jadey84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this! It takes of all my makeup around my eyes really easily..
it doesn't sting my eyes either. Love it! Wish it was more in the bottle though.

Edit: HATE this! It really sting in my eyes and.. yeah, I hate it..! Bad things in it as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by CherryBerryPie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Lumene Sensitive Touch Eye Makeup Remover is the best budget removers I tried so far! Its super gentle and does not irritate my eyes at all. The texture feels a bit like a gel but I only see that as a plus. My eyes feel refreshed afterwards and it contains no fragrance, but the best part is that it does not dry out my eyelids. I will certainly buy Lumene makeup remover again, the price is affordable for 100 ml.
Now Im curious about other Lumene Skin Care products and i think i will try some of the eye creams soon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in a rush I wanted to try this brand and needed an eye
makeup remover. I was pleasantly surprised with this product. I don't have particularly super sensitive skin or eyes but I don't like stinging and this stuff hasn't irritated at all. I don't wear waterproof makeup but it's longwearing and this takes my HG kat Von d liquid e/l and dior exstase mascara right off. It doesn't dry my skin out either which I've found will happen with other eye makeup removers but this one is great. I use large cotton rounds (about 3 inches) with this and it works really well with those. I squeeze some product out and saturate about half the round and I find that will take off both eyes. I'm on my second bottle and this stuff is really great.
in regards to the review below, no where on this bottle does it claim to be an oil based remover. hence the first ingredient is water and there is no oily separation the bottle the way that oil based cleansers do. obviously this product says that it only works on water soluble makeup and has no oil is because it's OIL FREE! duh