August 20, 2014 | 982 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sephora - Professionnel Platinum Air Brush #56

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Esmerelda55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this brush! Although I know it's a foundation brush, I use it for my cream blushes. Oh, la....what a perfect, natural finish! No matter how crazy I get with plastering a blush on, this brush quickly and smoothly blends the edges and gives me that much coveted gorgeous finish. I've used it with many kinds of blushes and am 100% happy with it's performance on all of them.
It's holding up great, but I feel like I need to stash a couple in case Sephora gets crazy and discontinues them. One of the best brushes I've ever owned.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

Holy crap this brush is AMAZING! I bought this to use with my foundation. At first I was worried by how small it was but it is truely magical.
I haven't had much luck with using brushes for foundation. They are always ok at first but after a few uses they become useless. Only things that have stayed working are my fingers and the beauty blender.
This brush blends out your foundation effortlessly and beautifully. And it's perfect for blending out your concealer as well! So you get extra bang for your buck.
Yes it's pricey but I'd pay double the price because it's so awesome.
I get 2 uses out of it before I have to wash it and it dries really fast.
Only complaints which are really nothing at all is I don't like the brush guard it's kinda useless. As well the foundation stains your brush so I won't look completely clean but really who cares.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Spageddies

I love this brush! the fibers are soft and don't shed. creates a beautiful seamless coverage. great price point for the quality you are getting.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by MisstinaaR

Do not like the price, but LOVE the product! Makes putting on foundation a lot easier and also gets great coverage! Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by xoCarmina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This brush is amazing! I work at Sephora and this is hands down the best foundation brush they have. This is my most used brush in my brush belt at work as it works with the majority of foundation formulas and always delivers a flawless finish. I always have clients asking me what brush I'm using because it's so soft and it makes the foundation look airbrushed. This is really a fool proof tool and this is a brush everyone could use, from novice to pro! I have to clean it everyday between clients, and let me tell you I've yet to see this brush shed at all. I was so infatuated with it I even bought one for myself and this rarely ever happens because I normally buy MAC brushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Kentauride

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my all-time favorite foundation brushes. The fat dome shape applies foundation very smoothly, with a swirling painting motion, or a stippling motion. If I am in a hurry this is the brush I want. Very high quality for its price point. I've had it for years, washed it many times, and it has never lost a bristle. Washes easily and is easily shaped when wet. It's somewhat dense so it takes a while to dry. If I lost or broke this brush I would definitely buy a new one. This was my first brush from the Sephora Pro collection and it is now my favorite brand, outperforming even more expensive brushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Get this brush just this past week to apply my liquid foundation or BB cream. I formally used a flat foundation brush (which now will be used to apply clay masks). I use it both a stippling to cover any evenness and the buff finish. Bristles are soft. Easily cleansed with brush cleaner. Handle is long...so if I'm not wearing my contacts I sometimes will "bump into" the mirror to inspect my blending...haha the joys of nearsightedness. Good weight, not light nor heavy. Looking forward to many years of use. So far I'm in love with this brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by yas17

not bad at all. it is my first liquid foundation brush so the only thing i have to compare it to would be application with my fingers. it really does help with coverage but i do think that has also to do with the quality of your foundation. however, i do wish it would cover my acne scars some more but that's more of a skin problem than the brush. overall i am pleased with this product. nothing better happen to it so i won't have to purchase it again but i will if i have to.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by UrrUrr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this as an alternative to my Sigma F80 (flat top foundation brush). Actually i prefer F80 to this BUT F80 is a brush with a large surface area. It wastes a lot of product. That's why my Cle De Peau powder foundation panned within 2 months. I only put this foundation on once a day ... and I can't afford to blow USD$150 on foundation every few months. Therefore I bought this to help me to save money. It has a rounded top and is much smaller. Therefore it picks up less and hopefully I can use foundation with less wastage. This brush is quite soft and not scratchy on my face. It also washes well without shedding. I wipe my brushes with MUFE Brush Cleanser every day and deep clean once a week and so far after quite a few weeks of cleaning I haven't noticed any shedding.

I have tried it with powder foundations and liquid foundations. I need more effort to spread foundation over my face because this brush is smaller. It gives a nice polished look for both powder and liquid but I feel that it is slightly better for liquid foundations. I don't see any brush marks or streaks after blending my foundation in. The finish is similar to F80 but somehow I just prefer F80 as it blends faster which is great as I'm always in a rush in the morning. However if you have a real $$$$ foundation this would be a good brush to use if you want to get more uses out of it without wastage.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush and I find that it is similar to the 45 brush since it is so versatile. I can use it for setting powder, foundation, blush, or bronzer. This has been a great investment for me and the price is reasonable. I would repurchase.