July 24, 2014 | 2140 users online

Eye Shadow - Boots - Stay Perfect Eye Mousse Vanilla

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by sassylass11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good cream eyeshadow, it stayed on all day without primer.
I bought this as an alternative to the bourjois cream eyeshadows which made my eye lids sting. This is hypo-allegenic and i had no trouble it's very gentle on my lids.
I bought this a year or maybe 18 months ago and because of the tube packaging it hasn't dried out at all and appllies evenly on the lid although is a little crumbly but totally usable. (drying out seemes to be a problem in packaging made from glass) It's easy to use (and fool proof (i use my fingers) and gives good coverage and is very pigmented. I gave it a 4 for packaging and price as the tube is small for what you pay however i'm told it will last me a long time. I think I bought this with a boots 5 off voucher so for 4 this is wonderful. However the colour is very bright and i probably wouldn't repurchase. I would like to find a darker gold perhaps from MAC. Perhaps i need to experiment with using brown eyeshadow on top to tone it down. I have used this for a blake lively bright eyed look but don't see myself reaching for this colour regularly, I prefer the other colours in the No. 7 collection such as fudge and plum.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 10:39:00 AM More reviews by makeupdiva23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this color. A great everyday shade for my PPP skin. It is a glowy ivory with a pink sheen. Creases towards the end of the day even with UDPP as a primer. I guess this could be expected because this mousse is more of a cream product than powder. The texture is very nice, a light weight mousse.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by breakawaysue

I am disapointed, it does not stay on any better than my Revlon cream shadows do. It is super easy to apply, love the texture and how it goes on, but it completely melted off the eyelids and into the creases by the late afternoon and it's not even that hot out right now. The color is really more pink than anything, but I thought it still looked nice. It might work well for an evening out or something when it doesn't have to be on a long time, but for a long lasting waterproof, I recommend you keep hunting.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by rays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These creme shadows are the best. They go on creamy then dry to a cream/powder. A great finish. Best of all completely non irritating. AAN extremely gentle product. My allergies have allergies. This is a very pure and easy to tolerate product.It looks just great on. I too am surprised that it's not more popular. i liked it much better then the Benefit cream eyeshadow. They only have 4 colors but I have them all and love to mix them and contrast them on my lids.i have green eyes so maybe they were made for me.This is a vanilla pink and can be used as a highlighter too. They also make a great shadow base. Will buy again and again. Hope for more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by glitterygirly

I love this color! It's a peachy warm vanilla color. Great for a natural look I will definitely buy this again. I'm surprised these Boot's cream shadows aren't more popular yet. Great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2011 9:38:00 AM More reviews by euristocrat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I disagree with the reviewer below. You'll be disappointed if you use this as a base/primer but it's not meant for that purpose, it's an eyeshadow so what can one expect? I have fairly oily lids and this wears reasonably well on me. Ok, it doesn't live up to the name 'Stay Perfect' so I removed one lippy. However, if I pop some primer underneath (Too Faced Shadow Insurance) it stays all day. The colour is beautiful, slightly more pinky than what you might expect from a product with a name like Vanilla. Overall, I would really recommend it as an everyday staple for pale-skinned gals. I am NC15-20 and it blends with my skin tone perfectly, making my eyes look really bright and fresh. I like to use it all over the lid blended with a plum shades on the outer edges and crease. Beautiful! It also looks lovely paired with neutral taupes and browns etc. Boots always have promos on No.7, buy it using one of the 5 off vouchers that they're always dishing out and it will only cost you 3 quid :D

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by misanders

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this thinking I could use it as a base to some eyeshadows.
Pros- Beautiful pink shimmer.
Reflects light
Smooth application

Cons- It was creasing under an hour of use
Within two hours all my eyeshadow was off.

Waste of money. Will not buy any of these again.