September 3, 2014 | 1041 users online

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by chikorita23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

May 21, 2001 New Update:

I have been using Lancome's Tonique Comfort *The pink shade toner* ever since 2003. I rarely stray away to another brand. About 5 months ago, I was curious to try another toner so I purchase this product.

Pro:
- I like the Aloe Vera Extract in this toner
- Does not irritate my sensitive skin
- Absort quickly
**new update** - I find this toner does help out lighten my acne scar a little bit.
**new update** - This work well as a final step on removing make-up, it seem to clean my pores better then regular toners, I have lesser acne problem now, very impressive! (I change my usual method on applying toner, I always pad it on with hand, but instead, I use a cotton pad with this toner)

Con:
- $65CND, very pricy for just a toner.
- For people who want a serious "whitening" result... the serum/face cream will do better.
- Paraben doesn't list in the lower ingrediant list.

I'm glad I finally see some result with this product! But I will only use this toner on the days when I use foundation! It really make your cleasning routine more completely! Lancome seem to update the ingrediant list... Alcohol denat is no longer in their 2nd ingrediant now. (which is another good sign to me!) I will repurchase!

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, DipropyleneGlycol, Ascorbyl, PEG-8,otassium Hydrixudem Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Glycereth 25 PCA ISOSTEARATE, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Polytyrene, Citric Acid, Mentha Piperita Extract, Peppermint Leaf Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Perillaocymoides extract/ leaf extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis extract, Aloe Leaf extract, Parfum.