September 30, 2014 | 1148 users online

Treatments (Face) - Origins - Plantscription Anti-aging serum

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by brimanrique

The Origins counter gave me 2 little rubes as xamples to try at home, I was so excited because I really want to use this skincare regimen, but since de 2nd day of use I felt my skin irritated with a lot o sensitivity (I don’t have sensitive skin) and my skin goes itchy, during the day I felt my cheeks and the skin around my eyes burns terrible, I was thinking that it was about food or my make up or something different, I never realized that was the miracle Plantscription serum. I stop ti use it immediately and today after three day without use I still feel the itchy sensation, and, the burns in my cheeks, hope this feels pass quickly.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by HudaYassin

I used this serum for about two weeks..apart from that nothing changed in my beauty regime.
What it claims...brighter youthful skin with the help of its concoction of antioxidants and Retinol..hmm
My skin sensitive dehydrated and oily t-zone
If you have sensitive skin steer clear I say...because I spent a good month hiding from my reaction (irritation) and a good two months trying to get rid of the residual pigmentation it left me with.
I broke out in a red tiny pin point prick hives all over the areas I placed this on.
Anything anti ageing or claims they contain Retinol or stem cell technology be extra vigilant as certain irritants are used preserve these. Will never purchase this again..that was my experience. Hope it's been helpful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by hollyannie2001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Will need to update this as I've only used for a couple days, but so far I love the texture and scent. Skin feels velvety after application. I'm hoping I like this as much as the SPF 25 moisturizer, which I just bought my second jar of.

In response to a reviewer below I just wanted to mention that Origins has always been an Estée Lauder line. It did not start off as an independent line and get bought -- it was launched by EL in 1990.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Jsirois

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite Origins products -also, thus far it is the only product from the Plantscription line that has this much effect on my skin. Some pros and cons:
Pros:
-I can actually see the difference after using a bottle (30 ml), my skin has almost never been that good. No more redness or irritation, and no dryness at all
-Scent is very natural
-Absorbs quickly
-Packaging is airtight, very hygienic

Cons:
-the price of course.. I will buy again if I can find on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by kaefie

I swapped over to the Origins brand after an incredible mini facial at the John Lewis store, Oxford St, London.

I like the whole mixing science with nature aspect - I know they're now an Estee lauder company which for some reason made me feel disappointed but I was intrigued by the products and their ingredients.

I bought the white tea cleanser, the white tea toner and the Plantscription moisturiser and the Drink Up face mask. This alone cost me a fortune so I made do with the generous samples of the Plantscription serum the sales assistant gave me.

I tried the Origins range I bought first with my original serum that I was running out of (Dr Organic). Immediately better skin - plump and just glowing.

I then tried it with the serum. VERY impressed. It seems to work on fine lines almost immediately and my skin soaks up moisturisers far more effectively. I hope my skin doesn't 'get used' to this any time soon. This and the Drink Up mask are working wonders.

Next to save £60 to buy the serum!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This does not work. After three bottles, I've seen no results. I've gotten better results with cheaper products. So disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by MeikoSama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Feels very moisturizing and soothing on my skin. I haven't used it long enough to see if it's makes a difference yet so am a bit undecided about whether I would repurchase. But I've heard that moisturizing as it soaks into the skin is the most important thing a serum should be able to do and it does that

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by maggieb0523

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't understand the bad reviews. I use this product in the morning, right after I exfoliate. Ten minutes afterward, I apply a Perricone product, High Potency Amine Face treatment. My skin has never looked better. The texture of my skin is smooth and soft. Breakouts are few and far between. I used to get Botox every three months or so - now I am looking at every five or six months. Amazing. I am 48 and look like a young 35, easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by perfectionism

I love the texture of this serum and the way it makes my skin feel after I use it. Unfortunately it doesn't do anything else for me. There's a deceptively small amount of product in the tube too! I didn't notice any changes to my skin, except that I began getting whiteheads on my acne-prone forehead. Now that I've stopped using it for about a week, my skin is starting to heal again. I've heard from other people that this product breaks them out as well, so I would recommend a patch test...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 5:59:00 AM More reviews by road2lane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love that this is in a pump. I don't find this product to work any miracles. Even so it's still a good product. The texture is nice, scent is fine. I wake up to nice well rested looking skin. It is among the serums I have re-bought.

EDIT 2014... nothing wrong with it but I've stopped using..