December 19, 2014 | 1635 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Blush Rush in Gingersnap

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by geneebaaaby

this is the BEST blush ive ever gotten my hands on. the color does seem dark when looking at it and when swatched but once it's blended out, it's just asdfghjkl. it looks more corally then pink or red blushes but it gives suchh a great natural look. I have fair to medium skin but it works perfectly for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Keekeekhatun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favourite blushes so natural looking with no glittery crap, but still really warms your face up and gives you a beautiful glow. Lasts absolutely ages and the packaging is so cute! Perfect for all skin tones, I'm an NC35 mac and this is a beautiful orangey pink on me, and works on my friends with deeper skin tones, a must have xo

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by horsegirl89

Love this blush. I found it at Winners for $10 and have been looking to expand my blush collection outside of pinky/coral colours, so I thought I would give it a try. It is my new HG blush! I have very yellow undertones but I'm still quite pale - NC30. This blush looks SO natural and the pigmentation is just right - very buildable. I second what someone else wrote - it looks like you just came in from a cold day and you're a little flushed, but it's also a warm colour, so it really brightens up your skin tone at the same time. I really love it, definitely recommend to anyone looking to try something more natural looking than pinks and reds.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

This is a really versatile blush. Since it's not too pink, it works with a lot of different colors. Even though it looks as if the blush is going to be shimmery, it's not. You can barely see any shimmer, which I like. Overall, this is one of my go-to blushes that I reach for very often. It also wears very well too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Stellababe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm fair, with skin that has a lot of red in it that I tone down under the cheeks, and since there is enough color already, I don't generally wear blush. But...was walking by the Smashbox counter at Nordstroms, and got pulled into the display. MUA got me to try the scary, green Smashbox primer that supposedly helps tone down the red, and then immediately went to Gingersnap as her suggested blush shade. Couldn't believe it, since the color looked so dark. Thought for sure she was mistaken, and pushed to try a more peachy/apricot shade to counter the red. HOWEVER...this is my HG blush. Makes me look just in from the cold, and not overly pink/red. If you are fair skinned, and tend to be a bit blotchy (lovely sounding, hmm), don't shy away from this color. It really works on fair skin, and looks so pretty. And - another plus - has just the right amount of shimmer. The teeniest bit, which helps just enough without going over the top (ie. NARS).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by callipiter10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this blush. It may be too dark for people with extremely light skin tones. I just barely tap my brush into the product and that is all I need. I use it mostly for contouring my NW 20 skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by tsaraya29

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My new favorite blush. Initially I was looking for a neutral blush or highlighter to wear with red lipstick so that my makeup would not look overly done or too red. This blush adds a very soft, highlight on my NC45/50 skin. Looks great for daytime and gives a pinky subtle hue. A little on the expensive side for a blush, however I can see myself using this everyday. Nicely packaged mirror compact. Will purchase again.