August 29, 2014 | 1889 users online

Mascara - MAC - zoom lash - zoomblack

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by macmaniac43

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Worst mascara I've ever tried. I love MAC more than any other makeup brand. But this mascara is the worst! My eye started watering a little bit after I have the mascara on for a few hours. My mascara looked like I cried for hours!!! It just smeared off so bad so quick. On the other eye the mascara feels dry, but just after a tiny bit of tear hit the mascara, it just washes off onto your face so quick. There are other mascaras at MAC that are way better. I don't recommend this for anyone under any circumstance

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 7:25:00 AM More reviews by milll

This is my HG mascara; the only reason i give it 4 stars as opposed to 5 is that is definintely IS thickening to the point of being clumpy. However, if you're like me and you don't mind a bit of clump, this will definintely satisfy that. I just got sick of drugstore mascaras that didn't really do anything, so the intense formula of this was perfect for me. only gripe is that it does transfer onto skin so i have to be careful.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by serena44

I don't get this mascara. It migrates to my skin instead of staying on my lashes. It's really messy when applying and it refuses to coat the tips of my lashes. I feel like I clean more off my skin than actually what stays on my eyelashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by jacksxoxo

one of my favourite mascaras for a more dramatic look!
the formula is more wet (which i personally love) and you must be very careful of clumps....but it overall gives long and thick sexy eyes :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by FilaretiMl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i like the look that gives on my lashes but it smuges really easily especially in my oily eyelids..!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2011 7:32:00 AM More reviews by smorgasbord

Really not sure why this is still around. The formula is very wet, so it transfers onto your skin. Lashes are stuck together and look really clumpy. Bought this on the recommendation of a make-up junkie friend who has used it for ages, so there must be a pro for some people, but I really couldn't find one! Have had much cheaper, much better mascaras.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by willhe2020

it nice but i don't think it relay douse much for the lashes

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although this mascara is decent at lengthening my lashes, it does not provide any volume at all. I'd rather save the money for a mascara that does both well. This was a miss for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Sunnygirl12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara. It makes my lashes long without using a eyelashes curler. Secondly, I don't have to use many coats to achieve long, full lashes. I use to you Lancome definicils. This poducts works just as good or better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Crowstoes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i received a mini size of this as an extra from a great fellow mua'er (who i hope is ready for her bar exam!!!!) and i - like many others have been on a never ending search for an hg mascara. i found mine! i have what i would call average lashes. not too short, not too long, they have a slight curl but i still need to curl them. i also hate having to apply multiple coats of mascara- it is a royal pita for me in the morning., no multiple coats required with my zoomlash. one coat - and I AM DONE baby!
i like the shape of the brush also but it is an absolute must with this to wipe the excess off before applying it., it's really easy to hit areas other than your eyelashes. but practice and a little finesse makes perfect (at least for me anyway)
the price at $14.00 to me is great. it's not that much more than d/s mascaras these days.
d/s mascaras aren't as cheap as they used to be....