December 20, 2014 | 1696 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Lemon Drop

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2013 5:08:00 AM More reviews by imaunicorn

The color's nice and unique but it's the only good thing about this polish. It takes forever drying! Actually scratch that, it doesn't dry at all! I watch a whole episode of Supernatural while waiting for it to dry and it still smears... Sigh. And it doesn't have a smell, I see that I'm not the only one on this. Hate it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 3:43:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

The clear lemon yellow looks gorgeous on my very fair skin. It goes on streaky and globs up unevenly near the cuticle. Takes forever to dry if ever. 24 hours later my 2 coats were still soft and denting!! It says on the back of the bottle it's scented when dry but I didn't smell anything. I prefer my polishes I brought from the "60 Second" range which go on smooth and dry within minutes.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by ShareenaDean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you want a scented nail polish, this is it. It does leave lemony scent after it dries. I love it. The finish is ok. You need to coat twice to get a nice color.

I won't be repurchasing it again. It just so cheap, I just want to try it. ^_^