April 18, 2014 | 1376 users online

Mascara - NYX - Long & Full Lash Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2011 8:52:00 PM More reviews by PrincessButtercup82

i am such a dummy.. i purchased this based on the picture of the wand on the box.. i was very surprised to see IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE IT, when i opened it. i was extremely disappointed, but i figured maybe the formula would make up for it.. nope.. it made my lashes feel crunchy. i did not put that much on.. i never gave it 30 days. i didn't get to, because i couldn't take the way it dried out my lashes any longer.. i made it 2 weeks tops... and for the price of this misrepresented product well, you are better off going to MAC, CLINIQUE, etc...

NYX, fix the picture on the box.. its sad you have to go and stoop to this, to sell a very crappy product..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by IntheFall

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this mascara. Like the brush, really like the staying power, and like the look it gives my lashes. Still not sure if I have any growth but this mascara is a keeper in all the other areas and the growth would be a great bonus.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

I don't think I would buy this again. I probably would rather stick with the Doll's Eye mascara as I think it performs a lot better. I haven't really noticed any growth by using this mascara but it's only been 2 weeks. One of the things I do like about this mascara is that it is long-lasting and is slightly water-resistant. It isn't as much as a waterproof mascara but it is definitely more than a regular. I also like that it gives me good coverage with just one coat. This is a necessity since it dries so fast that one coat is all that you will get. I've tried 2 but you just can't do that with this one, it dries that super fast. So that's a pro/con depending on how thick you like your lashes. I like this as a one coat, going nowhere really special mascara. I definitely prefer Doll Eye's instead, which is not carried by my Ulta anymore for some reason. :(

EDIT: I tossed this after about 2 weeks. I just didn't like it. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 1:47:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

This mascara has it's meaning in life. It's great for a natural everyday look but not dramatic enough for a night out. My lashes looked a little longer when I wore this but experienced no thickness to the lashes. This mascara dries fast and it's not ideal for layering more than 3 times as the lashes become dry and brittle. I was a little let down by this one and felt like it was on the expensive side ($13.00) for a bland everyday natural looking mascara. I will update later if I find any real difference in the actual condition and growth of my lashes from wearing this over time. At that point, if I see noticible difference, I may rate this mascara higher. As for the color, it's called Jet Black but found it not that saturated and looked like a faded black. Some good qualities are the brush (small and bushy very easy to work with) and it hold curl and doesn't flake off or have an offensive scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2011 7:57:00 AM More reviews by ilsawerner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am so happy with this mascara. For the first time in a long long time, I've found a product that doesn;t take much of it to make a big difference. My lashes look thicker with it on , as well as now showing thickening when I remove it. My lashes are in better condition because of this product & I use much less to acheive better results
very Happy !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by marippe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

"One product with dual purposes! Long and full lash mascara with "Grow Lash Serum" helps lashes grow stronger while instantly adding visible volume and length to create a thicker, fuller, more beautiful look. Poptide, copper and arginine work at the lash root to strengthen thin, brittle lashes while blotin and panthenol condition, nourish and protect overall."

this is a great mascara! no flaking or smudging throughout my day. this is a nice lengthening mascara.. not so good on the volume part. i already have long top lashes, but very small lower lashes.. i'll have to report back to see if this actually helps make them longer.