October 21, 2014 | 1991 users online

BB Cream - Kanebo - Freshel - White C W Cream UV bb cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by tatouchs

The best BB Cream I've used so far. It gives my skin a beautiful glow but it doesn't look oily. It's light to medium coverage and it's very long lasting, perfect for daily use.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by furafura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This matched my fair skin tone perfectly. At first I had problems with it streaking, but I started applying it by first rubbing it in and then pressing with my hands and that seemed to help. Coverage is light but buildable - I have to use concealer as well because I have acne prone skin with some acne scarring. When I set it with powder it lasts me all day!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'd previously used the Freshel Moist Lift W Cream bb cream but thought I'd try this one as it's a supposed 'improved' version of that. In all honesty I do not notice a huge difference between the 2 - the are both very similar with the only differences being the SPF and colours. The SPF in this one is 32++ and the Moist Lift one is SPF23++. The colour of this one is ever so *slightly* darker when squeezed out the tube but look similar on the skin. I am an NC20 with yellow undertone and used alone the colour is slightly too light for me, so I tend to mix it with my nanonce bb cream for a better match. Used this way, the colour looks great on me.

It feels extremely lightweight on the face, I cannot tell I have anything on! The texture is not think at all, it's rather creamy but not in a thick way, if that makes sense? Very lightweight and does not have the typical silicone BB cream feeling. Leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft. I have normal/combo skin and have to moisturize well before applying. It's the perfect formula for my skin type - doesn't make my skin oil up throughout the day at all. I can apply at 9AM and not have an oil breakthrough on my nose until 4PM! Leaves a soft matte finish on the skin. It claims to be a light foundation, beauty essence, emulsion and cream all in one - and whilst it is moisturizing - I think this would still work for oily skin types too.

Coverage is VERY light, seriously...it will not cover anything, all it does is slightly even out the skin and tone down redness a little. I prefer mixing it with my nanonce bb cream for better coverage, or just wear it with some concealer underneath. I experience no breakouts with it either (I have very sensitive breakoutprone skin) which is great. It gives a very natural look to the skin and no one can tell I'm wearing makeup. I really like it as I like that kind of look for everyday wear. I'll repurchase!

INGREDIENTS: Water, Cyclomethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Mineral Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Petrolatum, Sorbitan Isostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Tribehenin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Maltitol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Glycerin, Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Fruit Extract, Soluble Collagen, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Bitter Orange Peel Extract, Sugar Maple Extract, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Paraben, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Iron Oxides

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No