July 28, 2014 | 1906 users online

Palettes - Josie Maran Cosmetics - Eye Love You Palette

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Too much GREEN in this palatte. Did not work for me. Switched to the Urban Decay Naked Palatte. That was a hit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Jewelx17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice versatile eyeshadow palette that I've been using almost on a daily basis. I went to Sephora looking for the Eye Love You Too Palette because I saw it online but I didn't see it. Instead, I saw this one. It was on sale for...I think $37? I guess this is kinda like Urban Decay's Vol. 1 and the other is the Vol. 2
Anyways, now that I have this palette, I'm glad I have this instead of the other one. The other one looks nice but the colors look more basic and neutral. This one is still wearable for everyday but it has more fun colors and I have worn all of them. I love the purple/pinkish brown color and there's also 2 different shades of pink that I wear often, a gorgeous blue shade, black, and 3 highlight shades (shimmery white, frosty light gray and a frosty light peach). I really have used all shades which is rare for me. It's colorful but not so bright that it can't be worn during the day. I do feel these look the best with a base, either a primer or a cream shadow base, it really makes the colors shine through. Too bad this is limited edition, I would've probably bought it again if I ran out but I think this will last me a while.