April 24, 2014 | 1403 users online

Powder - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Healthy Glow Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by tsh82

i truly love this powder. my mufe duo mat is great but too much for a casual hangout (eg. chilling at a cafe at daytime) daily.
PROs:
1. the lightweight of this powder still lets my skin breathes
2. colour is natural
3. i like how theres a sliding thingy to not let the powder gets out easily
4. does not break me out
5. budget price for a great quality

CONs
1. its hard to get the powder out, i realky have to shake it
but thats it....

beware fragrance haters, this has a flowery smell, though its not too strong compare to lancome mascaras, i can smell the mascara more than the foundation which is weird. but if u dont mind fragrance like me then this is perfect for u :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by martaangela

it does not last long enough for me...

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2011 7:58:00 AM More reviews by diddyscafe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a powder foundation version of the infamous Healthy Mix liquid. I believe this was just released in Asia in early 2011. The packaging has a pretty peachy pink lid with sifter and contains 5g of product. I didn't buy the kabuki brush sold separately with it because it felt kind of rough. It was a good, perfect size, but if you have other smaller kabuki brush, that will do. The coverage is pretty sheer, a concealer is definitely needed to cover up imperfections although yes, I could not feel anything and my skin can breathe. It has a strong apricot scent which might bother some people, but personally I like it. Overall I like it enough to finish mine, but not enough to repurchase this.