September 21, 2014 | 1877 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Lip Perfection in Fervor

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Angeni

actually I went on procter and gamble website and found this shade (fervor) still available. I notice that when they discontinue either shades or a line products, it is still available at the estore. I originally wore this shade when they compare it to the bristo burgundy continuous color because that had been discontinue also. Bristo Burgundy and some other continuous color and lip perfections shades are still available at estore. I hope this helps someone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by sultryvoice

Gorgeous reddish-brownish-plum shade. Great texture as it is creamy and moisturizing. Unfortunately, this shade is no longer available at my drugstores and is no longer listed on the CG site. The nicest shades always become discontinued. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by BreannaLyneHall

Perfect for fall. I like this better than some of my mac lipsticks. It's creamy and applies so well and leaves a perfect lip stain. When I wear this I'm obsessed with applying it throughout the day. I love this line of lipsticks because of the bold stain it leaves behind. Will repurchase this and other shades again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by crystalnoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Stunning! A very nice reddish plum that I would wear every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by ana001

I love this color!! It's not too red, not to brown, and most importantly, doesn't oxidize and turn into a coral/pinkish mess, that happens way to often with me. It's kind of MLBB color, and suits me perfectly. I have a problem with lipsticks because no matter how good they look in the tube, when I put it on, it starts to look orangey or too pink after a while...which I hate! But this lipstick doesn't do that, it stays true to its color, and it's perfect for all occasions. And oh ya, I pat it on, and you can make the color as light or as dark as you want.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by shelbysahara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

These are among my favorite lipsticks!!! Moisturizing, long lasting, and the color selection rocks! All for a very budget friendly price. This particular color is my favorite lip color of all time. It's not too brown, not too red, not too overbearing. It compliments my olive tones very well. It was on sale for 50% off at CVS, so I stocked up just in case they're discontinuing. I sure hope they don't because its my favorite!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Zelora

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

All the lipsticks in this line have a lovely texture, so it's all about the color. *Fervor* is a good one. It is (as others have said) a brownish pinkish plummy color. In my experience, it's usually in the higher-end lines (like Dior and Chanel) that you find colors like this. Its light-dark balance and color-tone balance make it VERY wearable. I wouldn't call it a red (almost don't know what to call it). It is sort of a red substitute because it isn't light and isn't pink nor coral.
If you want to pay more for a similar color, you could get Lancome's *Jolie Rosalie*.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by ToriBiohazard

I could never manage or handle wearing lipsticks. I always would bite, lick, rub, or bump my lips and make a mess EVERYWHERE. I've since been trying more and more to wear lipstick, it just seems normal since I wear everything else, and I picked up one of these after hearing about how good they are.
The one I bought glides on nice and smoothly when I need to apply from the tube, otherwise I prefer using a lip brush. It dries down pretty quickly, I don't use a lip liner, but I don't seem to have any feathering or settling into lines with these!
They do need to be re-applied every few hours, or after eating for sure, but that's true of most lipsticks. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy on my lips. A little drying, but nothing a lip scrub and some chapstick doesn't fix at the end of the day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by AlexisAdella

I love this color. I got this free as a BzzAgent and I also recieved Hot which is a bit bright for my taste...however THIS one is right up my alley. (Like the pun, there?) It's a gorgeous red-brown-plum. It dries to a nice matte finish and slightly stains my lips, which I love. It wears just right as well. I love that these don't make my lips peel. I can't speak for the smoothing claim because I'm too much of a lip product junkie to wear anything for longer than 2 days in a row, but this gets a 5 out of 5 for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was excited to see a long awaited new line of lipsticks from Cover Girl. I got the Enamor, and one other shade. Long story short, the taste is so gross I had to throw them away. Even if the taste had not been bad, the texture is peculiar and unpleasant. The shade looked wonderful on my hand in the store, but bland on my lips, and ran - it does not stay put. It's almost like a silicone kind of feel which does not make a stable lipstick. This line is even worse than the previous line of CG lipsticks which were rancid even in the store unopened....it is a whole new formulation but an absolute failure, in my opinion.