September 20, 2014 | 1730 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam Gaga 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by sunshinemakesmehappy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous, flattering color! Applies like a dream and looks great even on my fair complexion. Would definitely recommend and buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 4:54:00 AM More reviews by hippiepippie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just had to go in and write a review immediately -- this lipstick is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! I am a NC 15 and this lipstick went on absolutely perfectly with my skin tone. I have almost used up my Blankety lipstick (by MAC). I always really tried to like that one, but as for the color I could only put on a tiny layer of that and then I had to match it up with uncolored lip balm for the rest .. 'cause it was always something that bugged me a bit (with the color), that was a bit off .. But Blankety was the closest I had come to a good nude (I'm unfortunately not made of money, so can't buy every single MAC nude lipstick that looks like it's near my needs. Even though I really want to, haha). So after careful googling, reading of reviews and watching of probably a hundred swatches, I took a chance and splurged out a fortune (about $45!) on this on eBay .. half way regretted it while waiting for delivery, cause it was so damn expensive. And just now it came, I put it on .. and I just can't stop giggling! :) It is PERFECT!!! It melts in perfectly with my skin tone, and it is the nude Blankety can't be because Blankety is too pink .. So, to make a long and babble-y story short, I am a NC 15 and this beige/very light brown neutral/warm beauty is the perfect nude for those features! Buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by xpartypanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Yes yes yes yes, love this lipstick so much. Even though I'm very fair, this lipstick has the perfect light nude payoff that looks amazing. I wish they still made this, $15 is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great lipstick!! This is very pigmented and works well with my olive skin tone. It doesn't make me look dead and I like the gloss just as much. I'm just sad that it was limited edition and I haven't found any luck of finding a dupe. If I find a dupe, I will update. I would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by sivadore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This color simply doesn't work for me. It's a strange chalky brown that is lighter than my natural lip color. Certainly not an issue of quality, as it's creamy and smooth and applies with ease. It's just not the right color for my complexion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is nice neutral pinky nude-y colour on me (NC30). I wouldn't call this a true nude on me since it isn't too pale on me but I much prefer this to other nudes out there that wash me out. I like wearing this with a clear gloss on top. A go-to whenever I don't want my lips to be too washed out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Daatch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color. It's a good lipstick. I just wished it lasted longer. Of course I think that about all lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by SHADADYL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is one of the best nudes ever. i have to use chestnut lipliner to work it better but it is worth it..very creamy.. hg nude..nc50 for reference

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Beeb26

I can't make this color work on it's own...washes me out completely..such a shame as the texture is really nice. I did find a solution, I pair it with MAC Frenzy. So first a layer gaga II, blot, a layer Frenzy, blot, tadaa perfect nude. But I'm not going to miss it when it's gone!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 3:47:00 AM More reviews by sillys

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my very first true nude lipstick, and it is SO perfect for me. I have pretty fair skin (MAC NC15 is slightly too dark/orange) but this lipstick is my perfect nude. I have since fallen in love with MAC lipsticks in general because of the lovely texture that MAC Viva Glam Gaga2 had, and the lovely honey you can smell from the lipstick. The texture is soft, smooth, and a little creamy. It provides the perfect amount of moisture for my lips so that they don't dry out. I will/would repurchase this over and over again.