October 26, 2014 | 930 users online

Moisturizers - Everyday Minerals - Earth Bunny Garden Selects Intense Nighttime Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by kkatie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this moisturizer, and am really sad that it was discontinued. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by amandalries

This is the best stuff around. Its a waterless moisturizer so obviously you're going to apply it to a damp face. It is a solid chunck that you rub to produce an oil. But if you applt it correctly it wont make your face shiny. Just soft and lovely. In fact I think the jojoba oil in it helps control my oily t zone :) I also have decently sensitive axne prone skin and since I started ususing this at night and desert essence oil control lotion mixed with this BOTH APPLIED TO DAMP FACE ny skin has NEVER been better :) but of course Everyday Minerals is getting rid of this amazing product like they fo with all of they're best products. Maybe they would have better luck if they changed their stupid website layout and explained how to use their products a little better. In stead I have to now search the world for something as amazing as this. Maybe just jojoba oil? Oh another thing! Excellent value in this tub! Ive had it for half a year and I've used barelt half of it. So 13 dollars a year for a moisturizer??? That's what I'm talkibg about!! The company still carries the rose one but I don't EVER plan on trying it. The first ingredient is olive oil. Talk about the worst for my kibd of skin. So yeah email everyday minerals and tell them to stop being boobatrons and to BRING THIS BACK!! It also comes in a tub package which some wont like, but I'm not a spaz about germs :) so I don't give a hoot

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Jenny86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this product because I thought it had a great price for a night moisturizer. When I received it at home I was really surprised: instead of being a cream (like most of the regular moisturizers), it was a really hard paste. I received it in February and it was really really hard, which dissapointed me a lot because I was expecting a dense cream, not a hard paste. You have to rub your finger in the moisturizer and then massage it between your palms because if you put it directly onto your face, itīs not gonna blend easily. Now itīs more hot here, the top of the moisturizer is less solid and more oily.

The smell is a little strong and it stays on your skin the first few minutes you apply it, but itīs not overpowering. This moisturizer leaves the face really shiny because it is basically lots of solid oils that once theyīre warm with the skin, they become pure oil, so if you have normal/combo skin, I strongly wonīt recommend this moisturizer. It moisturizes my skin really well at night with just a little quantity of product, but I found that if I use it every night it clogges my pores making me to breakout a little. Thatīs why now I only use it once or twice a week, when I feel my skin really dry.

If youīve got really dry skin and donīt mind about the solid texture, give it a try to use it once in a while, but if youīve got normal/combo/oily skin, stay away from this! Anyway, I wonīt buy this again because I hate the texture (sometimes is also really grainy even when you melt it) though the jar it comes in is cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Lapiz

Wow I love this! The formula is amazing and it literally melts on your skin. I only need a tiny little amount to moisturize my entire face and I wake up with such glowing, plump skin. I don't even have dry skin and it still works wonderfully for me. I have been using it for a little over a week now and the results are beautiful. And such good ingredients!