July 25, 2014 | 949 users online

Conditioner - Silk Elements Silken Child Leave-In Detangler

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 3:39:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a detangler at Sally's and stumbled upon this. It is designed for kids but I figured it couldn't hurt. It smells very good, yet the scent doesn't linger for too long. I applied to my damp hair and was able to get a comb through all my tangles. My hair was left very soft with very little frizz. It also didn't dry out my hair or leave a film. I am able to apply my usual leave-ins with no problem. I like this a lot better than J&J detangler. It does contain cones so those going cone-free may not like this. I clarify my hair so I have no problems with build-up and such. Those with dry or curly hair might like this. It is also very affordable for me. I have seen this at Walgreens as well. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

I've been really stuggling to keep moisture in my hair with a good leave-in. I've used everything under the hot Las Vegas sun! I live in the dessert where the water is very hard, and the enviornment sucks all moisture the out of my skin and hair. I did some research, and I picked up Silken Child Leave-In at Sally's on sale for about $2.79 with a $1.00 off coupon. Regular price about $3.79. Best three dollars I have ever spent of my hair literally!!! It's made for kids, but that did not stop me. All the reviews I read sounded promising, and I've been desperate, so I went for it! I sprayed it in after I shampooed and conditioned my hair. I spray a generous amount on damp hair. I immediately felt the difference when I went to flat iron my hair, and this morning when I woke up my hair still felt super soft and moist. That is a very good sign! No trace of dryness! I thought...Oh please let this be a holygrail! My hair is so soft, shiny, and managable today. It flatironed so easily today. I've been in a bigtime hair funk for a few months trying to grow my hair back, and my ends have been so dry. One use of this, and my hair really feels like silk. I hope it keeps working for me. I am so grateful that something finally softened my ends! I hope it last. I will update if things change...So far I really really love this leave-in! I love the price too!!! Hopefully, I didn't speak to soon, but I really do not see anything negative at all with this leave-in!