December 22, 2014 | 1881 users online

Moisturizers - Lancome - Genifique Nutrics

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by hydra101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this for everything that everybody else has said. It sinks in and your skin feels hydrated in the morning (or for me not as dry, can't fully escape dryness).I also had a sample of the eye cream and the night cream in the same line and liked all of it. But after a week, my Rosacea started acting up and now my face is red on my forehead and cheeks. So now I need a cream that I use called Lexxel to calm down the redness - which it does bit doesn't moisturize my skin that great. The Genifique Nutrics has a strong fragrance to it, so I'm not sure if that is what I am reacting to. If you don't have Rosacea, I would recommend this, especially my age group. Because of that, I will not repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great moisturizer for me during the colder winter months when my skin feels a bit drier and needing more hydration. I enjoy heavier feeling creams like this one, makes my skin feel great and like it is really nourishing it. The scent is pleasant. The texture is nice and rich. You could even use this as a night cream, even though there's another one in the Genifique line, this one could pass too. I will continue to repurchase during the winter months, as I've found no other cream that works as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my current nightcream. I found it on sale at my local drugstore for just 30 euros and thought "well, why the h*ll not?!" No regrets so far! It's a nice thick creamy substance, it moisturizes wonderfully, it doesn't cause any negative skin reactions, and it leaves my skin so soft in the morning! Accidentally stumbled upon a winner :D!
One small con: it's in a jar...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 3:47:00 AM More reviews by goodnightluck

Absolutely wonderful cream. I am a combination/sensitive skin type and this has given me no reactions nor has it caused any breakouts. I use it only at night, it's great for bedtime because it's packed full of nutrients that your skin can absorb during sleep. It has a lovely scent and a very beautiful creamy texture. It makes my skin soo soft and hydrated. I believe the claim that this "reduces dry skin long term" because my face feels less dehydrated even when I haven't used this. It has made my skin look healthier and more youthful. Thanks Lancome!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by makeupman05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tried this as a sample, and it was very moisturizing that absorbs very quick into the skin. It also gives a healthy glow, which I suspect came from its natural ingredients. This cream definitely lives up to its name nutrics, since its very rich in skin nutrients. Definitely a sophisticated products that delivers what it promises. Other genefique products are bullshit.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by tinaweha2

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm 58 and I've never really needed moisturizers before now. I had a health issue that made my thyroid whack out and made my skin start to flake.

While in France, I discovered this moisturizer. Usually, I buy a moisturizer and use it for a few days then shove it in a drawer. This one is different.

I don't see this exact product at Lancome USA or Sephora USA. Bummer. When I run out, I will have to beg, borrow, or steal this French-made product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by bubbbles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have recently purchased Genifique Nutrics along with the Genifique night cream and the cream serum. I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS LINE OF SKIN CARE PRODUCTS. In mornings, I put the Genifique Nutrics on as a moisturizer and then Lancome's make up base then foundation. My skin feels totally hydrated throughout the day and my make up still looks wonderful after work! Yes, the texture may seem too creamy but it doesn't feel heavy when you put it on your face. It nourishes your skin while it also helps you to glide your foundation on smoothly. I can't say enough words of how good this product is. Lancome has always had wonderful skincare products and the Genifique line is imdeed a great success!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by chikorita23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing product for cold dry season! I was surprising this only cost $85CND consider the rest of the Genifique products cost more then $100CND!

The 2nd thing this product amaze me is the "healthy ingrediants". Such as Rosa Cania Fruit Oil, BeesWax, Sunflower Seeds Oil *this cream contain a lot of herbal/seeds oil*! This is rather surprising to me as Lancome don't often use these all nature ingrediants in their face cream. It still contain one paraben though, but its totally acceptible as I've seen many many brandname company use more then 2-3 parabens in their face-cream!

Genifique Nutrics is target for dryer skin, the texture is pretty thick and rich. So far it work on my combination skin, no break-out, no irritation. My skin feel soft and relaxing. The only problem is this make my foundation shiny during the day-time! *Which won't be a big issue, I'll just simply switch to another cream/base before wearing foundation*

I've already recommand this product to my sister and hair-dresser, they seem pretty impressed by this cream like I do. I'll definitely repurchase during Winter/ or Colder dryer season.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

This cream is replacing Lancome's Nutrix Royale. This is a cream for dry skin. I work for Lancome so I got one for free. It definitely has a rich texture, I was worried I couldn't use it because I am fairly oily. I am using it as a night cream though, which I usually like to be a bit heavier. It makes my skin very comfortable and soft. I think a dry skin would really benefit from this moisturizer. A little goes a long way. It's supposed to replenish dry skin, not just being a bandage, but a long term solution for dry skin.