Milani The Multitasker Face Powder

4.1

Not tested on animals

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Lyral), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Eugenol.+/-May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I never had much luck with compact pressed powders because they either broke me out or didn't keep me matte for at least 2 hours. Seeing how this has a good rating on Makeup Alley, I decided to go out and buy this at Walgreens for about 8 USD in the shade Medium. Normally I would get the shade Light-medium, but it wasn't available at the store so I was hesitant about using this for my winter makeup regime. I was pleasantly surprised to find the color pay off wasn't intense enough to darken my complexion as this offers light coverage. I've used this with the powder puff it comes with and a separate powder brush of mine. I prefer the powder puff for a matte, soft focused look and it didn't make me look cakey at all! This powder kept me matte for about 6 hours until my nose and forehead became a little shiny. The packaging a bit bulky in my opinion, but the pressed powder design is pretty and the mirror in the compact is placed cleverly in a compartment under the powder (similar to the Milan blushes.) Overall I would buy this again!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I believe I used shade light tan. It was a little light for my skin but once mixed with my oils in my skin it blended in decently.
It worked pretty nice as a touch up powder but did not control or help with oil at all.
As far as a setting powder it was ok, skin looked pretty nice but not quite natural which is the look I prefer.
I also used as a powder foundation and again it was ok but not great. It does look nice but not quite the look I am going for.
It did not work great with my oily skin as it wore off too quickly and unevenly.
I think if you have normal skin this would be a nice multi-use powder.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

So after reading all the rave reviews on makeup alley,I decided to try this out. I got it at Walmart for about 6 dollars. The color choices (that I saw) were light,light tan,and tan. I'm olive toned with yellow undertones and have discoloration around my chin area. I'm also oily and acne prone. As far as drugstore products go, I almost ALWAYS get the true match powder in the shade w3 but I found that it wouldn't stay matte even for the first hour which really irritated me. I would find myself packing on the product to keep me from being oily and that just Made me look so cakey. But this milani powder is soooo gooooood! I've been using it for about a month and I'm in love. It doesn't break me out, and keeps my skin looking matte for most of the day. Mind you I have oily skin so after a few hours I'll apply a bit more product and some translucent powder from e.l.f. And I'm good to go. I don't like using the little pad it comes with, i usually just use a fluffy powder brush or a dense powder brush for areas that I want more coverage. It is a bit scented so for those of you out there who's skin is sensitive to fragrance I wouldn't recommend. But if you're looking for a great product at an amazing price, try it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Love this powder! This is one of my favorite powders of all time - included in the list are MAC Sheer Select ni NC25; Shu Uemura in Beige; and Neutrogena Healthy Pressed Powder in Light Medium. Its texture is finely-milled that helps your skin to breath. It is also non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic. This can be used both as a setting powder and touch up powder. Everytime i wear this, my face doesn't get that oily and doesn't oxidize at all! My only gripe is the color selection, which is relatively few. But over all this an HG level powder! 😍

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Very impressed with this powder. Would buy again. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a very finely milled pressed powder that is very unnoticeable and lightweight on the face. It is perfect for setting the under eye area or powdering throughout the day because it avoids making the complexion cakey.
It feels softer than flour if that makes sense. It doesn't have coverage on its own at all, it is just for mattifying and setting makeup.
Since I have oily skin I prefer my Coty Airspun loose powder because it makes me stay matte ALL day; but for women that enjoy very lightweight makeup on their faces this is a total win.
The packaging is very frail and it arrived broken in the mail; even with tons of bubble wrap around it.

This is my holy grail powder! It is so inexpensive, and works amazingly! It sets my makeup perfectly, without making it look powdery or cakey. It helps keep my makeup in place, and helps it last longer! Absolutely love it, and would totally recommend!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Took this with me on a spring vacation to WDW and it hung tough. Further south you get in Florida, the more humid, and so me = oil slick. BB cream, brows, liner, lip balm, waterproof mascara and a touch of this powder on my t-zone and it lasted all day from 11 am ish until I got back to my room around 1 am that night with no touch up outside of my little blotting papers. Thing is, I wouldn't buy it again, because although I got it in the darkest shade I could, even with my red undertone it was too red, and it was wonderful at mattifying the oilies, I still stepped over into 'cake face' territory despite finishing spray's best efforts to diminish that. It's still a wonderful product - gorgeous packaging with an ornate design stamped into the powder, not to mention a mirror and it's own puff...buut still not for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm loving this powder. I've been using it as a setting powder, dusting it on with a fluffy duo fibre brush. I don't notice it has much coverage (that's not my goal) but the finish is amazing! It's very finely milled. I actually bought this because I got the rose blush, and noticed where I put it on my cheeks appeared smooth and poreless. So I thought I wonder if Milani has a good face powder that's a similar formula and the answer is yes! I'm very particular about finish with my foundations and powders - no cake face allowed. This looks very natural, I don't even feel the need for a spritz of MAC Fix Plus after I apply this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I've been on the hunt for my new HG powder foundation and I've tried almost everything from the drugstore and even high end. Call me dramatic but ever since Dream Matte powder was discontinued I've felt like I'd never find a better replacement. Just recently I returned the Too Faced cocoa powder foundation and I was so upset that it didn't work for me. I was hanging around Wal-Mart with the hubby and I came across this powder thinking I had nothing more to lose...
I'm an extremely oily girl and I've got redness in the center of my face since getting pregnant.
I don't have anything major to cover and prefer natural matte finishes.
This powder is everything I could ever ask for. Smooth, soft, almost buttery application on the skin. Perfect coverage for evening out my skin tone and it doesn't look very powdery. It's also matte and keeps me matte for longer than anything else I've tried. When my oils come through, it just makes me look like I have flawless, natural skin.
I love this powder and I can say that for now, my search for my perfect HG powder is over. :)

Recommended for Normal Skin