April 17, 2014 | 1375 users online

Lipstick - Za - Pure Shine Lips

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the glossylipstick/balm texture of this lipstick, makes lips look plump & juicy, smooth and light feel, no scent. I brought PK1 Petal Pink,a pigmented sheer candy pink with gritty silver shimmers. The shimmers are too annoying feeling for me but I found it so moisturising and it didn't irritate my sensitive lips so its otherwise a good formula. The the sleek silvery pink tube matches the silvery pink Za Beauty Powder compacts so it makes my makeup bag feel luxe and co-ordinated. I am going to look at other colors without the shimmer as the formula is good and Za is a good price!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by jltful89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

High coverage it's the only lipstick I can use without using lip concealer. I use salmon rose but it looks like pink on my lips. I have full lips so I avoid lipgloss, with this lipstick I can skip lipgloss and still get a nice shine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by alee26

I brought Praline BE1 - a nice nude with slight brown undertones. They go on a little sheer, but I like it that way. It makes for a nice natural everyday look for me. The lipstick is quite moisturizing and has a very glossy finish. This shade has some micro shimmer, but isn't so noticeable. Will buy again, but I want to try out other shades. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by integritybites

I purchased this in RD 1 Rouge Indulge with 25% off the store price. This is a lovely light warm pink shade with some glitter, but isn't OTT for daily/workplace usage.

It flatters neutral to warm skintones. Pigmentation wise this goes on semi-sheer and colour is just slightly buildable. It does shine pretty well and does make lips look luscious and fuller.

Owing to its lack of pigmentation and sheerness, staying power isn't there. But it's an easy shade to reapply without the mirror.

It did dry out the middle of my lips slightly at the end of the day, so do use some balm under or over this if you're using it regularly.

ZA makes very decent and affordable lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

I have this in PK1, a almost pastel bright pink. On my lips, it looks very natural and super glossy. It makes my lips look fuller. However it does not last very long, probably because of it's texture.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Yogal28

I love this lipstick! Very moisturizing and glossy. I don't even have to put any lip balm underneath the lipstick, even for other range that is suppose to be moisturizing i still had to apply lip balm on. A slight fragrance but nothing OTT and i don't even smell anything after putting this on.It's original price is quite hefty for a drugstore brand but when it has discount, i would definitely purchase without any hesitation as it is much much way cheaper! I got this in Lady Red. Nowhere a true red, this is just a reddish pink shade, apply lightly for strawberry bitten look and heavier would look polished up for a formal occasion, very versatile for this shade. I would definitely get this lipstick again but in different shade for a change.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I have this in 'RS1 Salmon Rose' which is a pretty light dusty rose. It is very moisturising, I guess it's from the vitamin E in the product and feels more like a lipgloss when applied. I like the texture though, because it gives me a shiny finish like I have applied a coat of gloss on top. The colour pay-off is pretty decent with two coats, but doesn't last for too long so touch ups are definitely needed. I would repurchase these again as they are moisturising and don't dry out my lips like I feel some lipsticks do, but would try out other colours in the range.