Jordana Easyliner for Eyes - Eggplant

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/11/2013 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really liked the color of this and that it is a retractable liner, however it smudges up into my crease within an hour.

on 3/2/2013 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Really disapointed in these eye liners , especially after using the great lipliners. They are not creamy, they drag, and colour payoff is just average.

on 3/2/2013 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm rating this purely based on quality. It doesn't go on very creamy and it smudges by the end of the day. However, I'm almost done with my second stick of this because the color compliments brown eyes so well. It shows up pigmented, but isn't obvious. I'll probably purchase a third time

on 8/9/2011 3:43:00 PM

Love this color, love the price, love the product! Only drawback is that it isn't the longest lasting formula, but for the price I can afford to reapply it!

on 12/30/2010 4:24:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this as just a cheap temporary and ended up loving it :) The color works perfectly with my olive skin and brown eyes, it's less harsh than black but still makes a perfect "smokey eye". The texture is good, it rubs off just enough but not too much. bonus: looks just about as good the morning after :) Lasts forever. Am finally purchasing my second one now.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wish it worked for me!
I have this liner in black, lavish brown, and denim blue. All of those are fabulous! So inexpensive and perfect for the smudgey, smokey look I love. Lasting power is great for me unless I seriously rub my eyes. Then I don't blame any smearage on the product.

UNFORTUNATELY the egglplant shade just doesn't work for my fair skin and light blue/gray eyes. I had high hopes it would make my blue eyes pop, but it ended up just making me look like I had a cold. Not a good look. Just a bit too much on the red side. I have this same problem with certain browns as well. I could see this liner working well on someone with a warmer and darker skintone than I. Great product, just the wrong shade for me.

on 2/24/2010 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love the color, love the application BUT I don't love finding it on my face in places it does not belong. After setting up a new netbook (small so I was looking down for a good 2 hours straight, I just happen to look in the mirror and I had raccoon eyes. This was the only new product that I was wearing, so I tested my two Easyliners (Eggplant & Seagreen) and two GlitterRocks (Glam Rock Green & Black Rocks) eyeliner by Jordana and the Easyliner smudged and faded quickly compared to the GlitterRocks. FYI Black Rocks stuck around the longest.

I prefer ULTA Automatic Eyeliners.

on 11/29/2009 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Great eyeliner but not flattering on me at all - I didn't even take off a lippie bc it's so creamy and easy to apply plus it stays on all day. I'm just so fair that this particular color made me look like I have a cold. Not really attractive. I think it would be stunning on someone with darker skin.

on 11/15/2009 3:15:00 PM

I've been looking for a deep brown-purple eyeliner for ages because black is too harsh for daytime, and I've just gotten sick of using brown all the time. This retractable eyeliner color is beautiful and sophisticated. It's not too purple nor too brown --it's the perfect combo in between. It's smooth and doesn't tug on my lids, and best of all, it was only $1.99!!! It lasts for about 5 hours as an eyeliner on my top lids, but as for lasting power on my waterline, it is next to none --It lasts for about an hour to the most.

I picked this up for about $2 at Walgreens and I like the color on my green eyes. It is a matte deep purple/brown color. It stays put okay..but my one gripe is that it requires a decent amount of tugging on my eyelid to get the color bold enough. I do not like ANY tugging on my eyelids..this is why I typically stay with cream or liquid eyeliners. However, I really like this color so I grit my teeth and use it anyway. I like the twist up, so I don't have to find a pencil sharpener. And, there seems to be a decent amount of product for the price--so I would probably buy it again. I haven't been able to find any other brand with a color similar to this.