August 2, 2014 | 1088 users online

Brows - Coastal Scents - Brow Quad

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by TiaDGB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorite items in my makeup kit. As a makeup artist, it's pretty much a staple for me because it's affordable, compact, and contains four great shades (blonde, light reddish brown, deeper taupey-brown and soft black. One of them is GUARANTEED to match everyone, plus they can be mixed). Even if you just want this for only yourself it's great. If you can't use certain colors on your brows, you can always use them as eye shadow, liner (I find that the taupey one makes a great natural looking liner), or even bronzer.

The only thing I wish this product had was a brow wax. But clear mascara does the trick as well.

Anyhow, the applicator that this comes with is pretty much useless (not sure why anyone would do their brows with an eye shadow applicator...?). I just use one of my random angled eyeliner brushes with this. I find that the product lasts all day on its own, but you could seal it with brow wax or clear mascara if you need more lasting power.

Oh yeah, and I adore how sleek and compact the packaging is. Plus it has a mirror!

I used to use brow pencils, but since purchasing this I'm converted to powders. It provides a much more natural look (not drawn on) and seems to last way longer. At just $6.95 (but I got it for 30% off during a sale), I would definitely purchase again...But each pan contains a TON of product so I doubt I'll need to :) Thank you Coastal Scents!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 2:52:00 AM More reviews by meowrena

Love this!

Comes with four colours so you can mix two or more colours together to create the shade you need. It's also great for those of us who like to change the colour of our hair.

I have dark brown/black hair and I find the third shade (dark brown) to be perfect for my eyebrows.

If you don't want/need the other shades, you can use them as eyeshadows or bronzers, so your money isn't wasted!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by danyell2425

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far one of my favorite products I've ever purchased. I was super skeptical buying this because I still have to pretty much draw on my eyebrows. They are super thin so I don't just fill in sparse brows I have to draw them on. So I didn't know if this was going to work very well. Boy was I wrong. This is really great. It used to take me about 20 minutes to get my eyebrows just right and not too harsh looking using a brow pencil. Now it take like 2 minutes. It's so easy. I also purchased a brow brush from CS ($1.50) and use it to apply the powder. There are 4 big squares of color. One blonde, one reddish, a medium brown and then a dark brown. No matter your hair color you will find a shade or you. Or you can mix 2 shades which is what I do. I mix the dark and medium brown and it matches perfectly. I'm so happy with this product. And I don't know why I didn't buy this sooner! It's also a great by for only $9.95!