October 21, 2014 | 986 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sigma - F84 Angled Top Synthetic Kabuki

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 5:00:00 AM More reviews by sm92soel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I originally bougt this brush for blush application. It didnīt work for that so it ended upp laying in a drawer for almost an intire year. One day my foundation brush was wet from washing it and i looked in the drawer to find a temporary replacement. This was the only one I found so I randomly decided to try it for foundation. I couldnīt have been happier. Iīve never had foundation like this before! Even, full coverage, FLAWLESS!! This is the best foundation brush there is. Period.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

yay for this brush! i like the angled head better than i like the f82 to be honest!
its got a bigger surface to work into your face with and can get into the nooks and crannies abit better. it is more 'pliable' in my opinion, not as dense and can spread everythng around really well instead of just soaking it into the bristles (like the f82)
thick and sturdy handle, paid $18 on sigma website.
there is no packaging so i gave that a 5, and the price a 3 because that is moderate compared to sonia kushuk and much better priced than mac/bobbi brown or other high end brands
gives a great buffing of foundation and leaves no streaks. i use this with my cream foundations and liquids, ive never tried it with powder. i reckon it would be great for powder blush application and even cream blushes too
i love mine, it beats my mac 188 and 187 in my opinion. also beats my real techniques buffing brush too

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by bbgold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Discovered this brush after watching makeup tutorials on youtube and decided to purchase this brush. So glad I did, such a great brush for applying liquid foundation, the angled top is perfect for getting into all areas of my face especially around the nose and eyes. Great product, the bristles don’t malt onto your face when applying the product and is easily washed, although it does take some time to dry this one. Would highly recommend this brush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

One of my favourite ever bronzers is the Soleil Tan De Chanel and the F84 applies it to my cheeks very well. The angled head is gets right into my cheek hollows and the bristles pick up plenty of colour and apply the bronzer exactly where I want it to be. Because I only use it to apply my Chanel bronzer it's very easy to clean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS BRUSH! I use it for applying liquid foundation and blending out concealer and no standard foundation brush will ever compare! Great brush for buffing in foundation and making it look seamless. Only downside is the tough task of trying to get it clean again! The angle of this brush stands out in the Synthetic Kabuki line as its really handy at getting into the crevices of your face and shaping your eye makeup. Very dense bristles, sturdy handle and very easy to use. Thoroughly recommend

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

Re: Sigma, I would only repurchase their synthetic line. And of those, the F84 is my favorite for all the reasons everyone already stated when the right foundation calls for it. The P84 also is great for large areas of concealing.

I also will add that I really dislike the regular Sigma black dyed brushes, as they constantly bleed and have given/swapped them all away. I'm washing w/ Dr. Bronners 3-in-1 Almond w/ my MAC brushes w/out issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Scotiabelle

I bought F82,80 and 84 and love them all. I also have a super expensive Sheshido brush small kabuki which led me to these. Sigma such great value and a flawless finish.

I use the angle one for foundation but the flat top is great too. I like the flat top for stippling on a blush and the round top is great for even a light touch up with powder. Really though they are all interchangeable.

If pushed the F84 angle is most versatile.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict6

I use this for foundation and it has become my must have foundation brush! I use it to apply cream foundation (The Balm) and to blend in concealer on my face or undereye area.
I only wish the handle could be slightly thinner than it is now. Other than that, totally in love! Affordable price + shipping fee. Washes really well with no bleeding/shedding! Totally recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by TiTiTam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought the kabuki set and I thought F84 is the most useless one. Because F80 is best for foundation and F82 is best for buffing in mineral powder and F86 is best for concealing under your eyes/around your nose. However, it turns out that F84 is my current favourite for applying my foundation. One day, I used the traditional foundation brush to apply my cream foundation, and I feel like why not use the new brushes I just bought. I grabbed the F80, and it turns out not good enough, and then I picked the F84, the angled one, and the foundation look very good on me. I have been using that foundation for half year, tried sponge, tried stippling brush, tried foundation brush, nothing can compare what the F84 give. If you used cream foundation a lot, then I will say grab this brush, you will not regret it, but if you always stick with liquid, then I don't think this brush you will need so much!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by serenechew

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I switched from the flat top brush in the same series F80 to this. Both the quality are great. I find that I like this better. The angled shape can reach the sides of my nose while the flat top has difficulty reaching such corners.
As per the F80, it is able to evenly apply my liquid foundation flawlessly. This series is very high quality. I bought the pack of 3 before the new pointy one came out.
I use less LF with this brush than MAC 187. Half a pump of Lancome Teint Miracle vs one whole pump.
For washing, you do need to take extra effort to wash as the bristles are very densely packed. But that's how it performs its magic.