For me, this is the best foundation I have tried (even comparing it to the high end ones I use, Chanel, Lancome, Este Lauder).
I have a normal-combo skin, very fair in shade (Chanel 10, MAC nc15). It's quite hard to find a good shade of foundation in Europe, as I noiced ususally the lightest/yellow ones are sold in Asia. This is the logic which made me buy a Korean product with an universal shade.
To get to the point:
- I don't consider this a BB but rather a full-pledged foundation, it has higher coverage than many foundations I have tried;
- about the color - one universal shade, matches me perfectly, but I think it has a degree of adaptability too; does not oxidize; the shade is neutral maybe on the yellow side, I have pink undertones so I usually go for yellowy colors to balance it;
- has SPF30, so I will not use other spf when using this (using primer+foundation+concealer+powder+blush/bronzer really work as a physical spf anyway;
- has a satiny finish - it's not matte, but it somehow sets on the skin, so it's good for oily, normal or dry skin
- it has the most amazing staying power - for me it's better than Lancome Teint Idole 24h and Este Lauder DW Light - this really lasts no matter what (heat, sweat, rain, humidity)
- on a daly basis I keep the product on my face for 15-16 hours and I never touch up (no matter the product) - it doesn't bother me and at the end of the day it still looks like when I applied it in the morning;
- I can't really say it has skin care properties as I can't see them on myself, but it usually takes a lot to make a difference on me - it doesn't dry me out, it doesn't make me oily and has SPF, so I am very confortable using this without moisturiser, only with a serum;
- the packaging is in my opinion the best you can get - squeeze tube with pump, but I never finished a bottle to be able to say it's good all the way to the last drop;
- I think the price is good (I payed less than 20 euros in my country) but it's quite irrelevant since it's very hard to come by it in Europe anyway.. so it's almost sure a shiping cost will apply too.
- I can't use this without powdering, but this is the case for all foundations I use - for some reason products tend to slide off my face otherwise; however this product will never set completely dry;
- I don't feel the need to use a primer before this - less layers of products get better results for me;
- a little goes a long way - I use one pump on my face, and sometimes I feel I could use less;
- I have used this with brushes, but it looks best applied with fingers - the heats warms it up and makes it easier to get into the skin;
- it can be used with a brush, but as far as i can see it looks more shiny;
- it doesn't set all that quickly - I get enough time to work it in, and when I'm finished it's all set and done;
- it's difficult to get a hold of - there is an online shop in my country which sells it, but otherwise I think it would have been nearly impossible for me at least to buy it - Europe
- I suspect it of breaking me out once, but I stopped using it for a while, then I got back and now it's ok, but I'm still carefull;
- has some perfume - it goes away when applying and it doesn't bother me, but it's a downside for many other so it's worth mentioning;
- one shade, and its light - I don't think someone with medium or darker skin tone could use it.
I really like this BB/foundation, and I recommend it with all my heart. As usual, not all products work for everyone, but I think this has a chance to work out well better than most. I personally love it and I would rate it as the best-looking, most trustworthy base for me.
Have been lurking on here for years but finally decided to try and start posting. MUA has been so helpful to me for making purchasing decisions---like this BB cream---it's time to give back :) Have been using this for a couple of weeks now and am loving it. Was previously using the Pond's Luminous Finish BB in Light but it always left my face feeling dirty. This stuff is far superior. Don't know my MAC # but I use the LM Tinted Moisturizer in Porcelain and have been mixing a bit of that into the Lioele because a) I dont want to waste the LM and b) the Lioele is almost too thick on it's own. The Lioele color is what I would call a light neutral beige, the LM looks quite yellow next to it on my hand and the mix is perfect. I did get two small instant zits during the first days I used it, but since then there have been none so they might have been from something else. Coverage is excellent--I have some capillaries and age spots and don't use concealer with this now. While it doesn't cover those discolorations 100%, it blurs and softens and evens enough that concealer would be overkill for daily wear. I was applying with a damp beauty blender knockoff but may try just fingers next. It lasts all day and still looks fresh, and removes just fine at night with my usual routine--oil cleansing followed by cream cleanser. No increase in pore-clogging that I can see, and that's an ongoing problem for me. Since it's summer I'm not wearing anything under it, no moisturizer or primer, and the finish is lovely. I do make sure to let it set for at least 5 minutes, and I use the barest swipe of translucent powder over my nose and center of forehead, again because it's summer. This stuff seems quite versatile, like it would mix well with other products and application methods. Best of all I don't feel it on my skin. I forget about it, and people don't tell me my makeup looks good they just say that I'm looking good! I guess this is called HG--I am no longer searching obsessively for another BB or TM to try!
Edited to add: Applying with fingers didn't work well for me, but the Sigma F80 brush is ah-mazing! Kind of pressing and dabbing the cream in with it, not really buffing per se, and that really melts it onto my skin, covering pores well etc. Still loving this BB like crazy!
LOVE this, BEST BB cream ever. Lasts all day and suits my NW13 skin perfectly. Goes on almost greyish looking, but within minutes looks flawless. I use a flat top angled kabuki brush to blend in and set with a little mineralised powder (then a little bronzer, mary-loumanizer etc etc). This doesn't cake around and on my nose (like studio fix does) and looks a little dewy. Can't rave enough about this! Price is great too, I purchased mine off Ebay from cosmeticmarket2012 - super cheap and super fast delivery (from Korea to New Zealand). I used to use this as a primer but decided it looks too good to be covered up. If you're fair (ish) - you'll LOVE this.
My skin: NC15 - NC20. Fair, warm undertones. Acne-prone with mild - severe red spots and acne scars.
My routine: lotion, light green concealer on blemishes, apply Lioele Triple Solution BB cream with fingertips using tapping motion, setting powder
This is absolutely the best BB cream/foundation/concealer/skin product I have ever used in my entire life. I have a very uneven skintone due to years of severe acne, and using this, I get compliments on my "perfect skintone" (comparisons to a porcelain doll even happen) daily. I had even ran out for a couple weeks and went back to using my MAC Pro Longwear until my Lioele came in. Once I finally was able to use this BB cream again, my boyfriend gasped and told me how the difference between the two was night and day. I believe the trick to using this BB cream is to apply it via fingertips using a tapping motion for the most even, full finish.
- smooth + creamy consistency
- light but pleasant smell
- adorable, hygienic (very important with acne-prone skin) pump tube packaging (tube makes it easy to get very last bit, too!)
- large amount in package, lasts months with daily use
- very long lasting (it looks glorious after my 8 hour shifts in a 90 degree, humid greenhouse, no joke)
- perfect amount of hydration
- gives glowing appearance
- shockingly a real improvement in skin condition after continued use
- SPF protects against sun
- FULL coverage!
- a bit pricey, albeit entirely worth it
- dewy finish, which may appear greasy without setting powder (not for people with greasy skin)
- must be applied with fingertips
I highly recommend trying this BB cream. It was the best cosmetic decision I ever made, and it has truly changed my life in a positive way! :')
I wish they made lighter colors, honestly this is the best BB cream I have ever used. It's weird but one of my favorite reasons for using it was the smell! Very fresh and clean smelling, love it! Pretty full coverage as well :) it's definitely a shame they don't make a lighter color
It's a lot too dark for my pale skin. It looks cakey but in another way it looks shiny, and the result is that it makes your face look kinda dirty..
It emphasizes my uneven acne skin tone, unfortunately :(. I wouldn't recommend it, but then again, I still haven't found a good foundation, so maybe i am just pretty picky.
I am in love. I never really got on the bb band wagon since for my everyday face if I wanted something I'd just put concealer in that area and powder the rest of my face... but I am super impressed with this. if you are looking for a fuller coverage bb cream this is for you. the only downside is that when I get a tan this wouldn't match! however I could use half a pump to prime my face for a foundation that does match! but this honestly feels so great on! And the lasting power is great, lasted all day! My skin is on the dryer size and it did not emphasize dryer areas. I would still say use a moisturizer. But I think this would be good for all skin types!
I've been eager to jump back on the BB cream bandwagon after growing a little bored of my MAC & Stila TMs. I've previously Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream, which left much to be desired. After scouring the internet for reviews and recommendations, this one consistently popped up as the one with the highest coverage, and it certainly wears like a foundation! Applied in the morning with a little dusting of MUFE HD powder, and ten hours later it hasn't budged one bit! The pump tube packaging is very cute and hygienic, and lets you control the exact amount of product you want to dispense. The formula is a bit thick and so I think it's best applied with hands as the warmth of your fingertips helps to work the product into the skin better and blend in for a seamless finish. There is a slight scent - like peaches and cream - which I found I bit intriguing and distracting, but it disappeared after about an hour. It's a near perfect colour match for me and it doesn't leave a trademark grey cast!
Great BB cream!
Generally speaking, I prefer lighter coverage than this BB cream provides, but decided to give this a shot after finding out that my friend [you know, the one who always has PERFECT skin] uses this product.
And I love it.
Yes, the formula is very thick, but used over a moisturizer it's very easy to blend. Typically I use just shy of a single pump to cover my entire face and neck with flawless coverage.
I had been using the Makeup Forever HD Foundation previously, and while I still think it's a great product, the Lioele Triple the Solution BB cream offers far superior look, coverage, and staying power. With my SUPER-OILY complexion, any foundation or bb cream I apply in the morning will slide off by about 3/4PM. Not so, this bb cream!
I have combination skin with an extremely oily T-zone, and fairly sensitive skin. Product-related breakouts are common, and have some hyperpigmentation around my cheeks and chin from said breakouts. Oxidation of foundation and bb creams happens ALL the time for me, and being a solidly neutral skin tone any pink/orange/grey hues are very noticeable on my complexion.
...I'm currently on my second tube, no breakouts in sight, decent oil control, and superior staying power.
I really love this product. It can cover up my acne scars fully and even out my skin tone really good. But one thing is it can be really cakey as it's really thick so I have to mix it up with my other watery foundations to even the thickness. It gives a full coverage and smells good. I will definitely buy it again and again.