I am in love with this product! I'm completely new to BB creams, but received some samples of Liole's Triple the Solution BB cream with another eBay purchase from Korea. I was so impressed at how much coverage it provided (medium to full)! I purchased a full tube of this product through eBay in the end, especially after reading/watching all the reviews online, which confirmed the great quality of this product.
This BB cream has now replaced my medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation! I have dry, dehydrated skin, so my foundation ended up looking dry, dull and cakey on my skin, especially on my forehead (despite exfoliation and heavy-duty moisturizers). The cream provides great coverage for my mild rosacea and dark circles under my eyes, and it is buildable for extra coverage in problem areas. I still use concealer under my eyes, but the BB cream provides a nice base for it. In the end, my skin has a nice, smooth, healthy glow to it, and it looks almost airbrushed (compared to what it normally looks like with foundation). A godsend for harsh Canadian winters, when my already-dehydrated skin is exposed to extreme cold and wind, dry indoor environments, and hot, dry air blowing on my face in the car 3 hours a day! My face tends to get scaly and gross in the winter, especially with foundation, but this product will definitely help the appearance, I think :)
The colour works well for my fair skin, which has yellow undertones. It probably wouldn't be suitable for someone with porcelain skin though, and it would be a bit greasy for someone with oily skin. I wouldn't recommend it to someone who wants light coverage though, since it still looks like I'm wearing makeup (which doesn't bother me). Overall, I'm super happy with my purchase, and it's worth the slightly higher cost. This product should last me a long time, but I'll definitely be reordering once I'm out! If only it were available in stores here in Canada :(
Packaging isn't too important to me, but it definitely is cute. I especially like that the tube stands upright so that it's easy to pump the product when it's almost empty, plus it's better for storing in my medicine cabinet.
This WAS my first favorite BB cream. It is a South Korea brand which is where BB cream got big in the last few years and then the US jumped on it. Usually wrongly. BB creams are ideally to even out skin, cover imperfections, and feel flawless and weightless. Many offer spf and dreaded whitening. This is approx $12-$15 to import and it is full coverage plus spf. Squeeze tube is hygenic and pretty. The smell is a semi unpleasant floral scent that you get used to. I loved how naturally it blended (although it feels thick and even a little greasy coming out of the tube) and felt weightless after setting with a smooth matte finish. It definitely looks smoother than it feels, as it feels a little dry. Not a big deal for average skin but...Not recommended for oily skin or dry skin. In heat in can get a little sticky again and does not hold up great. I am fair with no problem skin that just needs a little evening. In seasons other than hot summer, it does it's job and the thick heavy feel evaporates quickly into weightlessness. However there are BBs and CCs that are creamier and better in heat.
Lioele is also tested on animals. Lioele Texas claims otherwise but when questioned in detail about third party testing and ingedients, they break down quickly and say they are actually unsure and must contact corporate. Then you never hear back. I dislike that kind of dishonesty. I dislike brands that are not cruelty free but i also dislike dishonesty!
1 star off for lying and testing and 1 star off for performing poorly in high heat/humidity.
Would be drying for dry skin
performs poorly in heat/humidity and would be a nightmare on oily skin.
tested on animals
unknowledgable and dishonest product reps in US
Two less $ SK brands and 1 US one actually perform JUST as well in coverage and BETTER in heat and in terms of feeling smooth and moisturized. Recommending Lumene CC cream.
If you are suffering with acne, this will be one of the best beauty products you will buy. It's amazing coverage and adjustment to your skin tone will decrease the appearance of acne scars and spots by a remarkable amount, evening and smoothing you skin. The price is good at about £7 on the internet and the packaging it cute. When I first used it whilst suffering with acne I had so many compliments with people asking me what happened to my spots !
This bb cream is great for oily control and hydrating my dry patches on my skin. This has a strong scent like roses but it fades in time, it doesn't linger. It is best to apply with a brush or BB sponge, I don't think it would work well with fingers. I love the coverage it is medium, build-able, with a dewy finish. This product last long on my combination skin, it dose not separate or disappears. I love how this makeup doesn't transfer onto clothes, also it does not drip off/gets streaky when I sweat. I wear it daily to go to work and on days when I would be in the sun for long (like amusement parks)because of its high SPF. The packaging is amazing with a pump. I would 100% buy and recommend to fair lady's! [FYI My sister used this but has a deep skin color and it gave here a gray cast even with a deep color foundation over, I won't recomand to women of color .] The only thing I don't like is the fragrance, not enough color options, and how if I don't wear a primer it sinks into pours.
Probably one of my favourite BB creams. It provides excellent coverage. Really, I sm surprised how very little product is needed to cover the whole face - 1 pump is all I need. I apply and blend with my fingers. I am quite pale and it matches my skin perfectly so I don't complain about lack of other shades.
I don't use it daily - it is my going out/important meeting/skin crisis BB cream. Due to its coverage face looks quite 'done up' - not bad, just prefer a bit more natural finish for work or a walk in the park.
Once applied it stays on - until I remove my make up in the evening. I only set my T-zone with a tiny bit of lose powder.
I like it, even though the condustency is rather thick, it does not accentuates pores or fine lines (like some foundations do...)
If I ever run out, I will repurchase.
*I have four samples of this.
- Coverage: Excellent coverage, very pigmented and give you a 'flawless' look. This is what I love about this the most. Looks great in photos. You only need small amount to cover up imperfections, though you still need concealer for dark hyperpigmentation spots. (Note, this doesn't cover as well as the old formula of revlon colorstay but covers better than estee lauder double wear light)
- covers pores exceptionally well
- Build-able: this bb cream can be easily layered, unlike EL DW Light
- Sun protection: SPF 30
- Colour: only comes in one shade. This is the primary reason why I won't continue using this. It makes me look like an orange! For my asian skin tone, this bb cream is too dark, doesn't have enough yellow undertones and makes my skin look orange/red/grey :( Such a shame otherwise I would consider repurchasing.
- Unnatural: whilst coverage is great, it can look thick and heavy if too much is applied. I feel this bb cream is too much for day-to-day wear.
- Sticky- dries to a sticky, shiny finish
- Not easily blended: I tried with fingers and my beauty blender. This is thick and so takes effort and time to blend out.
Reading all the rave reviews, I wanted to love this as I'm looking for something to replace my current foundation. The colour is completely off and it feels too heavy on the skin. It doesn't make me feel good wearing it or have that 'wow' factor.
Loooooove this 'BB Cream'! Like many reviewers stated, I too feel that this provides as much if not more coverage than the majority of my foundations. I ordered this off Amazon for $11 which is a steal considering it is an AMAZING product. My skin is dry, sensitive, redness in my cheeks, and very very dry t-zone. I'm always hesitant purchasing face products online when I haven't tested them out but after reading reviews I thought I'd try it out. And boy am I glad I did. The scent is so refreshing and the feel of the 'BB Cream' is incredibly lightweight. The product and finish of this is, for me, similar to my HG Shiseido Radiant Lifting Foundation which I could not live without (foundation junkie- party of 1 over here). This glides over my dry areas and gives a beautiful 'lift from within' look that I rarely find in even the most expensive of brands. Lasting power is fantastic; stays on throughout the day without budging, separating, or oxidizing. It only comes in one color which is luckily suitable for my light-medium skin tone. For me, the best results come when using a flat top foundation brush, although also looks wonderful using fingers since it blends like a dream. Packaging is adorbs and it comes with a pump which is always appreciated. Will absolutely be repurchasing when I run out of this gem!
For me, this is the best foundation I have tried (even comparing it to the high end ones I use, Chanel, Lancome, Este Lauder).
I have a normal-combo skin, very fair in shade (Chanel 10, MAC nc15). It's quite hard to find a good shade of foundation in Europe, as I noiced ususally the lightest/yellow ones are sold in Asia. This is the logic which made me buy a Korean product with an universal shade.
To get to the point:
- I don't consider this a BB but rather a full-pledged foundation, it has higher coverage than many foundations I have tried;
- about the color - one universal shade, matches me perfectly, but I think it has a degree of adaptability too; does not oxidize; the shade is neutral maybe on the yellow side, I have pink undertones so I usually go for yellowy colors to balance it;
- has SPF30, so I will not use other spf when using this (using primer+foundation+concealer+powder+blush/bronzer really work as a physical spf anyway;
- has a satiny finish - it's not matte, but it somehow sets on the skin, so it's good for oily, normal or dry skin
- it has the most amazing staying power - for me it's better than Lancome Teint Idole 24h and Este Lauder DW Light - this really lasts no matter what (heat, sweat, rain, humidity)
- on a daly basis I keep the product on my face for 15-16 hours and I never touch up (no matter the product) - it doesn't bother me and at the end of the day it still looks like when I applied it in the morning;
- I can't really say it has skin care properties as I can't see them on myself, but it usually takes a lot to make a difference on me - it doesn't dry me out, it doesn't make me oily and has SPF, so I am very confortable using this without moisturiser, only with a serum;
- the packaging is in my opinion the best you can get - squeeze tube with pump, but I never finished a bottle to be able to say it's good all the way to the last drop;
- I think the price is good (I payed less than 20 euros in my country) but it's quite irrelevant since it's very hard to come by it in Europe anyway.. so it's almost sure a shiping cost will apply too.
- I can't use this without powdering, but this is the case for all foundations I use - for some reason products tend to slide off my face otherwise; however this product will never set completely dry;
- I don't feel the need to use a primer before this - less layers of products get better results for me;
- a little goes a long way - I use one pump on my face, and sometimes I feel I could use less;
- I have used this with brushes, but it looks best applied with fingers - the heats warms it up and makes it easier to get into the skin;
- it can be used with a brush, but as far as i can see it looks more shiny;
- it doesn't set all that quickly - I get enough time to work it in, and when I'm finished it's all set and done;
- it's difficult to get a hold of - there is an online shop in my country which sells it, but otherwise I think it would have been nearly impossible for me at least to buy it - Europe
- I suspect it of breaking me out once, but I stopped using it for a while, then I got back and now it's ok, but I'm still carefull;
- has some perfume - it goes away when applying and it doesn't bother me, but it's a downside for many other so it's worth mentioning;
- one shade, and its light - I don't think someone with medium or darker skin tone could use it.
I really like this BB/foundation, and I recommend it with all my heart. As usual, not all products work for everyone, but I think this has a chance to work out well better than most. I personally love it and I would rate it as the best-looking, most trustworthy base for me.
Have been lurking on here for years but finally decided to try and start posting. MUA has been so helpful to me for making purchasing decisions---like this BB cream---it's time to give back :) Have been using this for a couple of weeks now and am loving it. Was previously using the Pond's Luminous Finish BB in Light but it always left my face feeling dirty. This stuff is far superior. Don't know my MAC # but I use the LM Tinted Moisturizer in Porcelain and have been mixing a bit of that into the Lioele because a) I dont want to waste the LM and b) the Lioele is almost too thick on it's own. The Lioele color is what I would call a light neutral beige, the LM looks quite yellow next to it on my hand and the mix is perfect. I did get two small instant zits during the first days I used it, but since then there have been none so they might have been from something else. Coverage is excellent--I have some capillaries and age spots and don't use concealer with this now. While it doesn't cover those discolorations 100%, it blurs and softens and evens enough that concealer would be overkill for daily wear. I was applying with a damp beauty blender knockoff but may try just fingers next. It lasts all day and still looks fresh, and removes just fine at night with my usual routine--oil cleansing followed by cream cleanser. No increase in pore-clogging that I can see, and that's an ongoing problem for me. Since it's summer I'm not wearing anything under it, no moisturizer or primer, and the finish is lovely. I do make sure to let it set for at least 5 minutes, and I use the barest swipe of translucent powder over my nose and center of forehead, again because it's summer. This stuff seems quite versatile, like it would mix well with other products and application methods. Best of all I don't feel it on my skin. I forget about it, and people don't tell me my makeup looks good they just say that I'm looking good! I guess this is called HG--I am no longer searching obsessively for another BB or TM to try!
Edited to add: Applying with fingers didn't work well for me, but the Sigma F80 brush is ah-mazing! Kind of pressing and dabbing the cream in with it, not really buffing per se, and that really melts it onto my skin, covering pores well etc. Still loving this BB like crazy!
LOVE this, BEST BB cream ever. Lasts all day and suits my NW13 skin perfectly. Goes on almost greyish looking, but within minutes looks flawless. I use a flat top angled kabuki brush to blend in and set with a little mineralised powder (then a little bronzer, mary-loumanizer etc etc). This doesn't cake around and on my nose (like studio fix does) and looks a little dewy. Can't rave enough about this! Price is great too, I purchased mine off Ebay from cosmeticmarket2012 - super cheap and super fast delivery (from Korea to New Zealand). I used to use this as a primer but decided it looks too good to be covered up. If you're fair (ish) - you'll LOVE this.