Lioele Triple Solution BB Cream SPF30 PA++

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Glycering, Arbutin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Talc, Yogurt Powder, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Canaga Odorata Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Ozokerite, Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Hexyl Laurate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylapraben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, CI 77491, CI 77499

on 8/31/2015 3:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Best BB cream out there!

I really like the consistency of this product, it's really great for the summer because it's light and won't make you sweat to death. I also really love that it has SPF30 in it, without the overpowering smell of sunblock.

BUT, be careful to not get this product in your eyes! You can easily forget it has SPF in it and accidentally get it to close to your eyes and you will cry, because it will burn so be cautious when applying it! haha.

I like to apply this a half hour before I go out with the rest of my makeup, just to make sure it has properly blended around the creases of my nose/eyes and that it has settled into my skin.

Overall, I would recommend this one out of all the BB creams! It is amazing!

on 8/22/2015 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really wanted to love this product. The consistency is nice, creamy, thick, and gives a lot of coverage with enough moisture. Unfortunately, I have sensitive, oily and acne prone skin. This didn't control oil at all. After about 2 hours wearing it my face felt a little tingly and itchy. When I took it off there were 2 hives on my cheek (but went away next morning). I tried it again the next day and felt the same sensation but no hives. Maybe I was slightly allergic to something. Also, I noticed that the colour was so pink compared to my neck (I'm fair/light with neutral/warm undertones). I heard so much about this and was so sad it didn't work for me!

on 6/7/2015 7:08:00 AM

Love this product!!!

I am one of those people who doesn't like the hassle of buying heaps of products just for coverage.. primers, concealers.. just not my thing!

I have fair-medium skin and lots of freckles which I love, but also love to cover sometimes.
I can make my skin look flawless as anything using this product. It has light- medium coverage but acts as a base under powder.

using this with a good powder for setting and more coverage is a god send for me!
I can have instant coverage that lasts all day just by using this and a powder.

if you have redness it will cover that up and you can wear it by itself but if you have freckles or any other spots on your face the powder just tops it off with extra coverage :)

I can also see how this would go great under foundation. Its really build able as well.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Here is a video of my first impression, application, and review of this product:

This is one of those purchases that I miss having in my collection. Which is why I will be repurchasing it.

The coverage of this BB cream is between a medium to full coverage. It makes my dull skin look brighter and more healthy. It covers my scarring and makes my dark circles look more plump. It diminishes my pores as well. The finish isn't completely dewy but it blends into the skin well. The packaging is cute and efficient and I like that it has high SPF as well.

I'm shade NC20 ( on the light side ) with pale yellow undertones. This BB cream seem to have more of a neutral/slightly pinky undertone but it adapts pretty well to my shade. I think NW20/25 would be best suited but NC20/25 could get away with it.

The problem I have with this BB cream is that there is no place to purchase this in Canada. So I have to wait weeks for it to shipped to me from somewhere else.

on 5/11/2015 12:05:00 AM

Very full coverage, unless you have severe skin discoloration or acne, this will hide everything. long lasting, a little gives a lot of coverage and the finish is poreless, dewy, flawless skin. Packaging is cute, its best suited for light skin people with yellow undertones.

on 4/29/2015 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hands down for this bb cream.
It's high coverage, yes, but feels light on skin.
One pump is enough for entire face. I don't use any applicator to blend it to my face.
It just goes smoothly.
I wear it for work, party, hang out, anything.
and doesn't need blot paper along the day.
The finish is matte but not a dead one, but dewy and subtle.
LOVE!

on 4/21/2015 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

i like the packaging as the pump is more controllable
as for the product itself, i haven't used it long enough.

however, cons:
-it smells like cigarette butts somehow to me
-it may/may not have broke my skin out

pros:
-suitable colour for my skin
- dewish look
- covers pores decently

i did however, buy this online, and perhaps the product is defective somehow
i have the beyond the solution which is hands down better then triple

6/10

on 4/4/2015 8:30:00 PM

This stuff is no joke...it is high coverage!! I use it with my BB and just one pump is more than enough and believe it or not, it looks totally natural and skin-like! I don't even use actual foundations anymore, just this & Beyond the Solution. Although, I think TtS has more coverage.
The only bummer about this product is it has zero oil control. I'm a grease ball though, so I get shiny with anything! I set it with MAC's Blot loose and that helps a lot. And, I'm not 100% positive on this yet but I think that if I use this consistently every day, I get tiny breakouts. Like tiny zits on my nose or forehead. Typically, I'll just use a powder foundation day to day but if I feel like looking flawless, I'll use a liquid foundation, or now, this product. So if I use it for many days in a row, I think I get the breakouts. Nothing terrible though, if that even makes sense.

on 2/17/2015 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Ahhhhhh I am so glad I found this!! Hands down this is the best thing I have found from acne tutorials!! I am coming out of the other side of a severe breakout. I have had adult acne for 3 years I developed after having my son. I still haven't quite got to the bottom of it but It seems to be improving. My skin is a combination of scarred, lumpy, active breakouts and dehydrated looking crispy skin. (Mmm so attractive) This was recommended in a few tutorials so I thought what have I got to lose. I have lost the will to live over my skin so I am willing to try ANYTHING. I paid £15 for this. It is ah-mazing. Moisturise. (Burts bees blemish) soak in Prime. Mac prep and prime skin. Soak in. Now for the BB cream. Coverage is buildable, covered my scars and kept my skin from looking dry. Didn't peel, split or accentuate any dry bits. It only comes in one shade so it looks pale when you first apply. (I wear Estée Lauder DW desert beige/ivory beige mix) Let it settle and it seems to adjust to your skintone. I applied bronzer over the top. Usually I apply my foundation over the top then bronzer but I was so happy with how it looked I didn't bother! I was 'dewy' by the end of the day, I'm so used to being a dried out crispy mess I didn't care, just press with a tissue and a bit of mac loose powder then you're good as new! My partner commented on how much better my face looked, which is a turn up for the books :P I have already bought another tube and one for my sister. I absolutely love it. Pros- Cheap. Pump dispenser. Great base for foundation if you have problem skin. Cons- It would be good if there was a wider range of shades. I love this product and I'm keen to try more from lioele. Just wish I didn't have to order them and hope they work! I hope it comes to the UK!