Dinair Airbrush Makeup Foundation

3.5

Deionized Water, Talc, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium, Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate May Contain: (Pigments) Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides,Manganese Violet,Chromium Oxide Green, Aluminum Powder,Bronze Powder

on 8/30/2015 8:08:00 AM

I was introduced to this makeup by Kandee Johnson in her video in which she applies the airbrush makeup with a kabuki brush. This makeup is light, has a dewey finish, and good coverage. It does not settle in my large pores and lines, so it's a good product for aging skin.

on 7/1/2015 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Ashy orange skin! Hello all foundation manufacturers not every medium to dark person is orange or red! I am an olive neutral tan completion and bought so many dinair foundations in effort to find a match even with mixing no matches I had to buy a blue corrector to cancel the umpa luma effect of this line. Once I got this to match I had an issue with cakey dry looking skin. I tried everything to make their foundation work their dewy moist product jojoba oil glycerin never a good finish. Foundation should not make your skin look worse. Every pore and wrinkles i did not know I had showed. Their hardware is good i use their compressor and brush as my travel system. Their airbrush gun is simple and good; mid range quality. I have a temptu and iwatta compressor that are more powerful but dinair is good for the size

on 3/29/2015 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

I've experimented with MANY brands and while I wouldn't say that it is my absolute favourite, it is my go-to and I do choose to wear it as an everyday at the office makeup. The Glamour foundation contains talc so it works best for combination to oily skin. I wouldn't suggest it for normal to dry skin unless Moist & Dewy is mixed or sprayed over it. The Colair foundation is more pigmented and can cover more with less drops. The only reason I give this 4 stars and not necessarily the full 5 is that it has certain chemicals in it (iron oxides/titanium dioxide - the same ingredient(s) used in SPFs) that give me a bit of a white wash in photos and look ashy in comparison to my yellow neck. There are certain ways that I fix this such as a great HD setting powder and great setting spray. A lot of airbrush makeup wearers don't set their makeup and that's a big reason why they don't feel like this makeup does much for them. In order to get the best look from this brand, it needs to be "baked" into the skin with a great setting powder. Look for HD products since they don't contain the same ingredients that cause the ashy white finish and set it with a finishing spray/mist or with Dinair's Moist & Dewy. Trust me, you'll notice better results and you will look amazing in your photos.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I don't really have much to compare this to, but I have an airbrush machine that is NOT dinair, I just use the dinair makeup.
From what I understood, airbrush makeup isn't suppose to be cakey, however mine is. I wasn't really impressed because it looks more cakey than regular foundation and it lasts shorter... I do like how I can match my skintone perfectly, Im just not a fan of the quality and price...

on 11/18/2014 5:48:00 PM

Do NOT purchase equipment from this company. The airbrushes are poorly made. When it fails, just pray you don't have a client in your chair. I have gone through 5 airbrushes since June. Once you start asking for a refund, they stop returning your phone calls and emails. I have spent over $500 with Dinair and lost even more because of their very poor product quality. They have sent out replacement airbrushes... that don't work. Yet, they think they've done everything possible to rectify the situation. Sending me defective equipment doesn't resolve anything. When I called one last time, "Daisha" suggested that I take a class. How nice that they blame customers for their poor product quality. And just to add insult to injury, I was warned not to call back as they'd flag me as harassing them. I have never ever been treated with such disrespect and disdain as a customer. BUYER BEWARE!!!

on 9/1/2014 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The airbrush frequently clogged & then sprayed all over unevenly and stained my shirt. I ordered a new plug because my plug broke and received one that does not fit the machine, customer service refused to help. This is overpriced and is great in theory if machine did not constantly clog and then spray unevenly all over. Not worth the money & would not buy again!!!!

on 8/22/2014 5:32:00 PM

I have a Luminess Airbrush but wanted to try Dinair's makeup and it broke my face out very bad and was so heavy and made me very oily on top of that. Contacted customer service and received no help at all and the rep was actually rude so I will be sticking with my Luminess makeup and will not try any other airbrush companies as I am more than satisfied with my Luminess System!

on 5/21/2014 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't use an airbrush and never have. I have used so many different foundations and even combinations of foundations hoping for that perfect moment. And I did find one through a mix of Boots No.7 products. But it is still very thick on my face. I struggle with breakouts and a constant flushed look and wanted a solution.
I watched a youtube video (I can't remember who) on using airbrush makeup without the actual machine. I had amazon giftcards so I figured why not try it out and YES!!!! It works!!! :) I only use the foundation and in light golden beige. I squirt it on the back of my hand and dab it on my face and buff it in with a brush. It takes less than 1/8tsp to cover my face. I still use Boots no7 for under my eyes and on my nose to provide more coverage, but airbrush makeup is amazing :)

on 5/1/2014 12:45:00 AM

Excellent product. In the morning my face is dry with rough patches but tends to get excessivly oily at the end of the day. I moisturize after washing my face then apply the foundation using the Dinair airbrush. I also use 1 drop of their Moist and Dewey product when mixing the foundation It makes my skin look flawless and it lasts all day. My skin still get's oily but the makeup stays put, I just use blotting paper to remove the shine. I will be using this product for the foreseeable future.

on 3/11/2014 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just want to start off by saying my opinions are for me and my view.. I don't hold my skin problems against the mameup, just on how my makeup treats my problems. With that being said.. I love this foundation . super easy to learn great for full coverage with out brush strokes or anything. It is NOT good for under the eyes but that is OK I just use my reg concealer. and if you pull the skin gently tight so get in your creases/wrinkles. ..you will look fabulous all day.. ♡♡♡♡