February 1, 2015 | 2136 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Naturals Fresh Cleanser + Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2015 11:19:00 PM More reviews by maxmommy2

My skin generally hates anything which isn't completely bland, and prior to this I was using Purpose face wash, which I liked a lot. I'm really wanting to switch to cruelty-free products though, so when I saw that this wasn't tested on animals I thought I'd give it a go...unfortunately, it made me break out in hives. I thought the first time might be a fluke so I tried it again...hives. Eek. It might be great for other people - and points to Neutrogena for making this cruelty free - but unfortunately my skin just didn't like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 9:22:00 PM More reviews by AnnaVirk

This cleanser is one of the best that I have ever tried! I used to use the grapefruit acne, which is also an excellent face wash, however this one is way better than that one. This does not dry my skin out and it has an amazing scent. The ingredients in this product are natural and they do not cause my skin to break out or any other harsh reactions to my face. This product, overall, is an amazing product and I will buy again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by rolten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was so pleasantly surprised by this product. After I finished my huge bottle of CeraVe foaming facial cleanser, I wanted to look for something that wasn't quite as drying. After a huge fail with SebaMed, I settled on this. I liked that it claimed to remove makeup as well, since I really don't care for a face wash that can't even take off regular mascara. This product joined my accumulation of products I was lining up for my new skincare routine.

I can see how some would find this scent overpowering. It is quite strong, but it's not horrible for me. It removes makeup very well, and my skin feels clean, but not stripped, when I use it. This is actually the first face wash for me that hasn't left my skin feeling tight or dry after using it. I only use this at night because I don't wash my face in the mornings, but this one is part of a routine that has finally helped my skin be in its best shape (and if you're curious, my routine is: AM--nothing. Maybe sunscreen or moisturizer if I think I need some. PM--wash face, Studio 35 AHA cream, CeraVe moisturizing cream if I need it).

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Dance41886

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

hate it hate it hate it. I don't know what it is with Neutrogena products but they clog my skin so badly. Decided to try the brand again and regretted it big time. Returned it after five uses, stay away! 0 stars

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I enjoy this its a permanent product for me

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Kryngy

Pretty good. I'm very low maintenance so as much as possible I want to remove all make up in one wash. This does that without drying my skin. And I know fragrance is not too popular with sensitive skin folks, but the fragrance on this wash is actually soothing to me. The lather is luxurious and rich. And you don't need a lot of product. Half a pump and that'll be enough for your face and neck... I'm definitely happy with this compared to the Fresh facial wash they had. That one broke me out big time. This one is actually pretty gentle compared to that.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Maple26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this cleanser/makeup remover. Only a small drop is needed cos it gets thicker and lathers up fast. It removes all of my make-up with no residue left. I was using Neutrogena foaming cleanser for about a year, and it always left my skin feeling squeaky clean and dry and i think it broke me out because I always had tiny bumps especially under my chin but i didn't want it to go to waste so i used it till it's last drop. So i decided to purchase a different makeup removing cleanser and came across this one and its reliable and does what it says. We'll see how it goes :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by minusthegirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

UGH. I was given this by a friend. I have always had 'good skin'-i do not suffer from breakouts or acne and only get pimples if i'm stressed out or on my t-zone (clogged pores from oil, I assume).

1) The scent is AWFUL. I hate it!! Why in the world would a natural product like this one have a fragrance? There is something definitely non natural in the way this product smells, and I don't trust it.

2) It is DRYING. I have combination skin with dry cheeks and chin and an oily t-zone. I have been using this product for about a year, and halfway through summer, I noticed that my skin felt tight and uncomfortable after a wash. Not good. This has just increased and at last I realized that this product is to blame. I'm not using anything else besides a cream cleanser and lotion, and cream cleansers do not tighten the skin.

3) I have noticed that i'm getting odd little 'skin tag' like bumps in the sensitive skin around my eyes. YIKES! As these are red, they do tend to stand out. Also, this product does absolutely nothing for my t-zone, which is what demands the most attention. My pores will quickly get clogged around my forehead and I get little tiny raised bumps in that area that do not go away quickly. Also, my nose is often oily as well, and this product just does nothing for that. Even after I apply my makeup my nose STILL gets oily and slightly 'dewy'. I'm not sweating, and I don't know how to combat this. I don't know what to do when it comes to cleansers. I do not like gel, yet I need a nice, light liquid cleanser to wash my heavy makeup off. I'm set with a cream cleanser, but I can't use that by itself.

ARGHHH! At least this product was free. That is the ONLY saving grace. Maybe it will work for my boyfriend, who has terrible, acne prone skin. If anyone knows anything for him without a girly scent, let me know.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by wejay

As soon as I wiped this on my face my skin turned pink. Never happened with any other cleansers. It looks and feels like liquid soap and creates lots of lather, just like soap. I think it is soap. Skin feels stripped and slightly irritated. Will pour down the drain and return to my usual cream cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Econobabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been through a couple of these cleansers, I really love this product. It removes makeup and cleans thoroughly exactly as it claims.It smells nice, too. I've tried other products from this line and haven't had much luck, but this is the one product that I really like. The price and the fact that it's easily available at the drugstore are good too!