Pangea Organics Egyptian Fennel with Grapefruit & Sweet Orange

4.5

on 1/6/2012 3:30:00 PM

I LOVE the lipbalms from Pangea Organics. I buy a tube every time I order from a particular organic website that I love. At $10 USD each, they're not cheap, but they provide the perfect amount of moisture, I love the wide diameter, and the flavors are really mild (I am not obsessed with any particular scent/flavor - I buy them all equivalently). I have little tubes of these stashed every where!

on 4/20/2011 4:09:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Yes, it is expensive for a lipbalm, but it really works! I had scary, scaly chapped lips and this product really healed and softened them in a couple of days. I was left with silky-soft lips. It's fanstastic as a before bed lip treatment, and i find that it works nicely under lipstick and gloss. I love the fact that it's so large and it's a tube. I will purchase more when i run out. :)

on 3/17/2011 11:03:00 PM

Love this! i've never been one to use chap stick because when I would it would be gross and do nothing but this stuff is AMAZING. I keep is by my bed and randomly throughout the day when I see it I put it on and I'm just addicted. it smells good, tastes good, goes on well. love.

on 2/15/2011 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this at Sephora for $12. It has a nice citrus smell and taste, but nothing overpowering. It does an ok job at moisturizing my lips, but I've tried better lip treatments. The thing I really don't like about this is how big the tube is! You definitely get more product (7g vs. Burt's Bees 4.25g) but it makes it difficult to apply.

Popular Lip Treatments