September 2, 2014 | 1097 users online

Lip Treatments - Pangea Organics - Egyptian Fennel with Grapefruit & Sweet Orange

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by liangaf1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE the lipbalms from Pangea Organics. I buy a tube every time I order from a particular organic website that I love. At $10 USD each, they're not cheap, but they provide the perfect amount of moisture, I love the wide diameter, and the flavors are really mild (I am not obsessed with any particular scent/flavor - I buy them all equivalently). I have little tubes of these stashed every where!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by LILYLOO

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes, it is expensive for a lipbalm, but it really works! I had scary, scaly chapped lips and this product really healed and softened them in a couple of days. I was left with silky-soft lips. It's fanstastic as a before bed lip treatment, and i find that it works nicely under lipstick and gloss. I love the fact that it's so large and it's a tube. I will purchase more when i run out. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by NarMas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this! i've never been one to use chap stick because when I would it would be gross and do nothing but this stuff is AMAZING. I keep is by my bed and randomly throughout the day when I see it I put it on and I'm just addicted. it smells good, tastes good, goes on well. love.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Tahari

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this at Sephora for $12. It has a nice citrus smell and taste, but nothing overpowering. It does an ok job at moisturizing my lips, but I've tried better lip treatments. The thing I really don't like about this is how big the tube is! You definitely get more product (7g vs. Burt's Bees 4.25g) but it makes it difficult to apply.