Olay Luscious Embrace Body Lotion

4.6

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ORCHIS MORIO FLOWER EXTRACT, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, FRAGRANCE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, DIMETHICONOL, PROPYLPARABEN, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, STEARIC ACID, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, RED 33, GREEN 3

on 10/26/2013 10:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I usually use Bath & Body Works lotions, but I got this as a gift in a set. I have to say this scent is so pretty. I do not know how to describe it, but it is floral and very girly. I love how good I smell after using this! This has a nice consistency. The only thing is that it does not sink in very quickly after applying. The price is a little high for a drugstore lotion so that is a downside. Other then that this is a great body lotion and competes easily with my usual BBW lotions.

Simply divine lotion ! I have normal skin and even in winter I don't need heavy moisture. This lotion has the perfect consistency, it's light and absorbs very quick leaving no greasy residue. The scent is just heavenly, lightly floral but not too strong. It does last for quite a while and I always get compliments when wearing it. The price here in Canada varies greatly, it all depends where you buy it and if it's on sale. I always wait until I can get it for $ 4.99 and usually but 2 at a time !

on 1/24/2013 9:32:00 PM

This lotion is really nice, it feels good on the skin, absorbs right away and it smells AMAZING. The scent also lasts a long time too! The only reason I took a lippie off is because of the parabens and price. 350ml for $7 in Canada. Heh..

on 9/27/2012 9:58:00 PM

I have just bought this lotion and I have to say that I LOVE it! I got a bottle of Olay lotion for Christmas last year but I ended up giving it away because it was so greasy that I had to wash it off my skin when I applied it. I decided to give this lotion a chance and it's perfect. I think it absorbs better because of the Jojoba oil.

I love the smell of this. It is one reason why I decided to try Olay lotion again. I love the body wash and I'm glad that I have a matching lotion and it doesn't break the bank like other brands do. I love how the scent isn't overpowering.

The only thing that makes me sad is all the artificial ingredients in this lotion. I really wish companies would find a way to make lotions that aren't full of silicones and parabens. I only use it because of the way it makes my skin feel.

on 6/29/2012 11:10:00 PM

I'm a sucker for anything with jojoba in it because it is a wonderful agent for dry skin. However, scented lotions normally irritate my skin so I was a bit weary when I bought this. My go-to lotion has always been Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion because it's fragrance free. But I wanted something different so I tried it and am already about 1/3 down in the bottle. It didn't irritate my skin and the smell is a light floral scent. It moisturizes very nice without a greasy feeling and the packaging is very pretty.

The only downside I would give it is that for a 11.8 oz bottle, it's kinda pricey. I think I paid about $6 at Target and it was the biggest bottle they had. Olay is a higher drugstore brand so I expected as much, but I do wish it came in a bigger bottle. Anyway, I like this lotion and will repurchase again.

on 4/27/2012 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like this just fine and it does moisturize pretty well without irritating my sensitive skin, i just prefer the silk whimsy scent to this, and will probably stick to buying that scent instead.

on 12/4/2011 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

wanted to try a different lotion so i grabbed this and i have to say it is very nice. it has a nice smell, it doesn't really moisturize my skin that well but it would be perfect for the summer. I mix this with my other moisturizer and it works wonders on my skin. This lotion is worth a try!

on 10/11/2011 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This lotion is wonderful-but then again it is a product of Olay so I wouldn't expect less. Luscious Embrace is the best fragrance out of the three and they should've included a body mist in this line!! This orchid scent smells so beautiful and sensuous, and the whole layering experience would've been great.

on 5/12/2011 6:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Awesome!! I have body acne prone skin and it's every hard to use drug store lotion. When When found this product, I say new favorite. This lotion is moistering, smell great, and did I say moistening. Lol
I have never found lotion that doesn't break me out and leaves my skin moist. It isn't greasy or oily, it leaves skin moistener and smelling good. The scent lasts for hours. It's a light orchid smell, not over baring. The lotion has a light purple color.
Over view, very impress.

on 3/14/2011 8:59:00 PM

I love love love this new lotion!!! It's smells soooooo good and soooo moisturizing. I have been mixing jojoba oil with my body lotion to make it more moisturizing for my winter skin and now , I don't have to with this new lotion. It's have jojoba oil in it. oh did i mention, I love the scent??? it's smells amazing!