November 22, 2014 | 1635 users online

Fragrances - Jimmy Choo - Jimmy Choo EDP

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

how can anyone not love this?! my mom and her friend don't love this, isn't their cup of tea, this is so intense and is quite musky. very seductive and a special occasion fragrance for me, i bought the small bottle because the big one is so expensive!! but i'm intending to get the big one for my birthday this year. its main accords are sweet, patchouli, fruity, warm spicy. definitely can smell it being a little fruity. something about this fragrance, i just sniff it a little and it just sticks with me throughout for quite a long time if that makes sense??? i can smell it even though i did not spray it, i'm just obsessed with this scent, i don't understand how anyone can not love this!!! theres just something very very unique about this scent, definitely a night time fragrance for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by PSS07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this whenever I wear it I always receive a
I like how it is fruity, sweet, spicy and slightly dark and on me it is unique not like the usual Fruitchouli. It also has great projection and longevity.
When I first tried JC I tried the EDT which smells different to the EDP not as nice or well rounded.
If it wan't for my beloved TF Noir de Noir this would be my signature scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this wonderfully interesting and long lasting scent. I tried this during winter and recently bought a large bottle. The thing is, I don't normally go for scents like this. I love a light floral (CD J'Adore) but lately I feel like playing with interesting scents. This smells a bit like liquor on the dry down to me. I am not one for knowing how to pick out each nuance of a perfume but I will say that this smells like sexy woman. Not girly and not cutesy. This is the scent of someone who knows herself. I will certainly be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by AishaJaha2014

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Panicked when I realized I purchased the EDP since my initial experience with this fragrance was EDT. When I first sprayed the fragrance, all that I seemed to smell was sandalwood'ish, but after a few more sprays, I was in love! The EDP does fade to a heavier yet more masked scent, but, I wouldn't change a thing. Classy and Sexy!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by vstone

This Perfume has a very Nice Fragrance, It reminds me a little of Viktor And Rolph Flower Bomb. The staying power just simply is not there for me, I can apply this and at that time it smells wonderful but 2 hrs. later and all I get is a light powdery, barely there something! Just not for me, I'll stick with the WOW perfumes :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by staceyprincess88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wasnt overly fussed on this scent. I only used it once and the bottles just on my dressing table for show now. Dissapointing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by sphynx97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have had this perfume for a year soon.

Strong patchouli with a powdery floral finish still with a comfy warm toffee.

A perfume for someone that likes a little bit stronger and maskuline with still a feminine classic smell to it.
For a grown up without being old.

A strong woman in a bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Meggie22

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this perfume but unfortunately I don't. It is too strong and cheap smelling. I always wish people would put in their reviews what fragrances they do like
so I would be able to know if they like the same kind of perfumes that I do. Here is some of the fragrances I like. Coach Signature, Beautiful, Angel, Romance, Euphoria and Liz Claiborne.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

Found the 1.3 fl oz at tjmaxx for 43.99 and i had to buy it because at places like sephora its so expensive. I am so glad i did. I understand why some people would dislike it but i am loving it! i got so many compliments at the office when i wore it :) Now i just need to purchase the Jimmy Choo Exotic perfume. I smelled that one and it was delicioussss!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Fruit, vanilla and sandalwood in a mellow, creamy but fairly boring scent along the lines of Hanae Mori; that same orangesickle type of thing. Eh. Reading the notes, I can definitely detect the caramel/vanilla and the orchid/vanilla. The patchouli really reads as watered down sandalwood. Very unexciting, but also inoffensive