October 31, 2014 | 1022 users online

Fragrances - Yakshi Fragrances

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by phoenix12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I decided to go ahead and try the Himalayan Rose and the Fresh Vanilla. I love a pure rose scent and the Himalayan Rose is beautiful. It is a nice clean rose scent that lasts. Love it for summer.
The fresh vanilla is a warm vanilla scent that lasts. This is a great winter scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just got the Himalayan Rose roll-on and it smells divine. Exactly like fresh roses. So lovely, and really cheap from Swanson (around $4). Sadly, mine leaked during delivery, but they're CS is awesome and they're sending me a replacement. At least the box smelled good!
If you love the smell of real roses, this is a must buy!
I plan to experiment with it, and see how it works layered under an EDT with rose notes. Will update.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in Yakshi sandalwood. It does not smell like sandalwood at all. It is a very soft, light fragrance in a roll-on bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by susielhelton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just got one of these at my health food store called Cleopatra's Dream. Its rather nice, jasmine, rose and lemon I smell primarily. Not bad for under 10 dollars either

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Frenchmix

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this in Whitestar Jasmine, smells so pretty. Love it. I just purchased another in the Rose. No animal products or animal testing. Don't know if it really is 100% natural, maybe close if not. It lasts all day. The glass bottle is so pretty and is a roll-on.

~ I have the Himalayan Rose, now also. Smells beautiful, just like a pretty rose. Love!

~ latest is African Musk..have had for 5 months or so..love. These are the only perfumes I purchase now..