October 25, 2014 | 1516 users online

Conditioner - TiGi - Sleek Mystique- 'Calming Conditioner'

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2013 4:32:00 AM More reviews by lisalynx

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Unfortunately, I agree with 'lichi79' below.

I really did want to like this conditioner, but something about what's in it makes my hair feel greasy, but it does make my hair feel extremely soft once rinsed and still wet. However, I let my hair air dry as it is naturally straight, and this stuff makes my somewhat fine and coloured hair look lifeless and in need of a wash.

Sorry TiGi, for me this is a dud.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Law08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

You know what this smells like, the perfume poison! Really someone tell me they agree! Lol this is gonna be a weird review but this conditioner gave me the most beautiful defined curls! I have naturally wavy hair with a tendency to frizz (coarse hair) so I bought this "straight collection" going for straighter hair but instead it gave me beautiful curls! I can't even complain! Lol

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by fashionfreak678

This product along with the shampoo was an absolute LIFESAVER!!!!!!

Growing up my hair was naturally silky and straight but once I hit puberty it became constantly dry, poofy, frizzy, and wavy. Since then I've tried shampoos and conditioners from Herbal Essences, Paul Mitchell, Pantene, and John Frieda and none of them made a difference. If anything, they all made my hair worse. After doing much research I picked up this conditioner and the matching shampoo from Ulta when it went on sale.

With just ONE use, the texture of my hair made a complete 180! As soon as I applied the shampoo my hair felt soft, and then the conditioner made it feel even impossibly silky! It was unbelievable! I love the scent, it's very perfume-y and exotic but pleasant. I agree with the reviewer who said it's in the same vein as Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath and Body Works.

This shampoo and the conditioner together made my hair infinitely better in every aspect. No my hair hasn't and will probably never return naturally to the silky straight texture it used to be but these products have made it so much easier to blow-dry and straighten. Even my natural texture looks great thanks to them, before whether I blow-dried or air-dried it I would have ridiculous looking "triangle hair"- flat at the roots and poofy as you go down the shaft. Now my hair is still voluminous (it's naturally pretty thick) but it's even throughout, and always looks healthy, frizz-free, and shiny, and feels soft even without straightening.

All the products in the TIGI Catwalk series are expensive but Amazon sells the shampoo and conditioner liters duo for $30.

Of course I will definitely repurchase this! This and the shampoo are both miracle products for me! Please don't ever discontinue the Sleek Mystique line, TIGI!

UPDATE 1/16/14: Unfortunately, TIGI has discontinued the Sleek Mystique line. Very disappointed. I will be switching to their new Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey shampoo and conditioner (apparently a classic that had been discontinued as well, TIGI is bringing it back due to its popularity) after my current supply of the Sleek Mystique products is finished.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 5:35:00 AM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

It is not one of the worst conditioner I have tried, but it isn't great either. I hate to be the spoiler of all the great reviews, but I myself tried it because of the reviews posted here on MUA. The pros are that it leaves hair very easy to detangle afterwards, very soft, lookin healthy, and the smell is very good. The cons is the package because you cannot take cap off , just twist it and press really hard to get product out. So at the end, you will not be able to get the last bit of conditioner out. Also, it is very greasy, not waxy though, but enough grease that you can feel it leaving an oily film all over body while rinsing. A few hours and a day later, I noticed a rash plus breakouts on my upper back, chest and face. I am one hundred percent sure it was this because this was the ONLY new product I had introduced in my routine. I am sure other people who don't have acne prone or sensitive skin are able to enjoy it. I am allergic to something in the long list of ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by alisonjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

wow. first of all the smell is gorgeous, so sophisticated. it leaves my hair extremely smooth with no knots whatsoever. the smell lingers all day which is a bonus.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 11:07:00 AM More reviews by jpoblete77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my faves, smells great. Makes my hair really shiny. Too bad it's been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Ralen

This conditioner and matching shampoo is by far the best straightening shampoo & conditioner I've ever tried. Most make my hair feel stiff and dried out. This set helps straighten, makes my hair soft and smooth. Not normally a smell I'd go for, but I actually really enjoy it. It is very pricey though (about $60 with tax for the big liter bottles in Canada), so I only use it on days I'm going to blow dry and use something cheaper if I'm putting my hair up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by theroseoncloud9

I bought the duo liters for $25 today. Shampoo is great and the conditioner is even better. Its a very rich feeling conditioner when you hold it...good quality I left it on for 3 minutes and my hair felt like silk immediately. I didnt even have to run a comb through. I towel dried and it felt moisturized and soft. Used tigi rockstar and joico styling oil. My hair has great body, shine, and softness. I will definitely repurchase this baby.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

TiGi Catwalk Straight Collection "Sleek Mystique" Calming Conditioner- This is TiGi's newest and most high-end line as of yet. I absolutely LOVE the shampoo that goes with this conditioner, and the conditioner is heaven as well! The smell is gorgeous- The formula is "Infused with Lychee and Bamboo, Japanese Honeysuckle and Dragon fruit". This conditioner, when used after the 'poo, just MELTS into my hair, leaving it soft as silk in the shower. I comb it through with a wide-toothed comb and leave it in while I shave and do other shower-type activities :) Once rinsed, it leaves my typically dry, over-processed bleached hair so soft and manageable- No frizz, no tangles, just lots of shine, a gorgeous scent that lingers, and soft and silky hair. This is my second set of liters, and it is definitely my HG for now. My colorist agrees- my hair is exceptionally resilient from breakage and loss due to the products I've chosen over the years, and this is my favorite as of yet :) *P.S.- Check out my review of the Blow-Out Balm in this line- it is awesome for taming and de-frizzing, and it smells just like the 'poo and 'dish- amazing!! Great product as well. I'm hooked.