January 25, 2015 | 1539 users online

Moisturizers - L'Oreal - Youth Code Day/Night Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2015 11:52:00 PM More reviews by kcxchen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a decent product for the price. Really had high hopes for this one but didn't really do much for me. It's one of those "just alright" products I wouldn't go back to. It hydrates my skin and that's about it. The youth part didn't really see the result.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by JuliaBuliaa

I'm 21 and do not have any excessive wrinkles to combat; however, I really, really love this for moisturizing! I get dry, flaky skin in the winter and this moisturizer has been saving my life. I recently had a nasty cold and the area around my nose was nearly raw - this moisturizer kicked that to the curb within a few days of day/night applications.

Thick enough to be a night cream, but absorbed quickly enough to work for daytime. Leaves my skin silky smooth, and I really don't think the fragrance is as strong as other reviewers have suggested.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by thatbarrelracer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay first off, I am sixteen almost seventeen years old, but I found this and thought you know why not start using anti aging products now, I can maybe prevent aging. Well by using this product, my face broke out, I knew it had to be this, or the new foundation that I had tried. I left a pretty nasty review on the foundation. I stopped using the foundation and learned that this is the culprit.

I have extremely oily acne prone skin, I used to take accutane to treat my acne. So I should have known better, or at least paid attention to the ingredients in this cream.

When I put this moisturizer on I felt like I was putting gunk on my face. It felt weird. And my face didn't feel like skin, it stung a little and my face turned red. Also, it broke my face out, not with acne bumps, but with rash like bumps. All over my face. I will not be using this again. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Anjeweettoch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This cream made my skin oily and full of pimples. First I didn't understand where the pimples suddenly came from. I started to eat very healthy and sugar-free and started to clean my face even better than I used to. Though, the pimples kept coming on strange places on my face, e.g. my cheeks. Then I realized I started this Youth Code creams the same time as the pimples started. Three days ago I started with a new brand creams and now all the pimples are gone. So this confirmed my thought that the Youth Code is a very bad cream that destroys your skin!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Jules0X

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This didn't do anything for my skin. It was non greasy though.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Ae777

I'm glad I found something that doesn't burn. It does hydrate. It's my go to. I just wish it was cheaper for drugstore product and for the price, I wish it made my skin a little softer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

L'oreal should be call this Age Code! I bought this for $4 on an impulse. I usually don't like jar packaging for anything but the most basic moisturizers.
When I got home I read the ingredient list (should have done that in the store, I know) Alcohol is high up on the list. (damaging for skin) Also contains fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by gizmorules

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this. Basic ingredients, hydrating yet light texture. I'm normal to dry. I try to purchase when it's on sale because it's a bit pricey for such basic ingredients - but it's great stuff. My skin loves this formulation year round.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 9:38:00 AM More reviews by ChaJunAng

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another wonderful product. I use it along with Youth Code cleanser and the difference in your skin is noticeable in a week. Skin is softer, texture is smoother and you have a youthful glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by carissytine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I initially purchased this only as a preventative anti-aging measure as I don't have any skin issues or wrinkles yet, but I was so pleased to find that this product works wonderfully to make my skin tone clearer and so glowy! You'll notice results after a week or two of daily use. Unlike the Olay Age-Defying Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream that I also use, this product is safe to use for both day and night as it does not contain pro-retinol/vitamin A which can be harmful when used under direct sunlight. It has a nice smelling citrusy fragrance and has a light texture that makes my skin so soft. In the winter months I mix this with a tiny bit of a heavier moisturizer because my skin gets extra dry from the cold weather. Only thing is I wish this was less expensive or the jar was bigger; minus one lippy.