October 30, 2014 | 1582 users online

Moisturizers - L'Oreal - Youth Code Day/Night Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by thatbarrelracer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay first off, I am sixteen almost seventeen years old, but I found this and thought you know why not start using anti aging products now, I can maybe prevent aging. Well by using this product, my face broke out, I knew it had to be this, or the new foundation that I had tried. I left a pretty nasty review on the foundation. I stopped using the foundation and learned that this is the culprit.

I have extremely oily acne prone skin, I used to take accutane to treat my acne. So I should have known better, or at least paid attention to the ingredients in this cream.

When I put this moisturizer on I felt like I was putting gunk on my face. It felt weird. And my face didn't feel like skin, it stung a little and my face turned red. Also, it broke my face out, not with acne bumps, but with rash like bumps. All over my face. I will not be using this again. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Anjeweettoch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This cream made my skin oily and full of pimples. First I didn't understand where the pimples suddenly came from. I started to eat very healthy and sugar-free and started to clean my face even better than I used to. Though, the pimples kept coming on strange places on my face, e.g. my cheeks. Then I realized I started this Youth Code creams the same time as the pimples started. Three days ago I started with a new brand creams and now all the pimples are gone. So this confirmed my thought that the Youth Code is a very bad cream that destroys your skin!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Jules0X

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This didn't do anything for my skin. It was non greasy though.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Ae777

I'm glad I found something that doesn't burn. It does hydrate. It's my go to. I just wish it was cheaper for drugstore product and for the price, I wish it made my skin a little softer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

L'oreal should be call this Age Code! I bought this for $4 on an impulse. I usually don't like jar packaging for anything but the most basic moisturizers.
When I got home I read the ingredient list (should have done that in the store, I know) Alcohol is high up on the list. (damaging for skin) Also contains fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by gizmorules

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this. Basic ingredients, hydrating yet light texture. I'm normal to dry. I try to purchase when it's on sale because it's a bit pricey for such basic ingredients - but it's great stuff. My skin loves this formulation year round.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 9:38:00 AM More reviews by ChaJunAng

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another wonderful product. I use it along with Youth Code cleanser and the difference in your skin is noticeable in a week. Skin is softer, texture is smoother and you have a youthful glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by carissytine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I initially purchased this only as a preventative anti-aging measure as I don't have any skin issues or wrinkles yet, but I was so pleased to find that this product works wonderfully to make my skin tone clearer and so glowy! You'll notice results after a week or two of daily use. Unlike the Olay Age-Defying Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream that I also use, this product is safe to use for both day and night as it does not contain pro-retinol/vitamin A which can be harmful when used under direct sunlight. It has a nice smelling citrusy fragrance and has a light texture that makes my skin so soft. In the winter months I mix this with a tiny bit of a heavier moisturizer because my skin gets extra dry from the cold weather. Only thing is I wish this was less expensive or the jar was bigger; minus one lippy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by PaperFishies

I've used moisturizers that cost $150 and ones thy cost $4. I have extremely dry cheeks and the area around my nose. So dry, that the areas were flakey and foundation looked awful on me. This moisturizer, IMO, is AMAZING. I've been using this for 2 months now and my skin has made a 180. No more dry, flakey patches. I will never use another moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by mmariecrys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pretty basic moisturizer, no frills. Would be very happy if it cost $10 less :-) Feels good absorbing into skin and dries to a matte, almost powdery finish. I used this only as a day lotion and it kept my skin feeling moisturized all day, which is the main characteristic I was looking for. However with continued use, my pores began to look clogged after applying, altough think it may have been in comjunction with the foaming cleanser, which was a bit drying.