April 21, 2014 | 1878 users online

Eyes - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by LTiedo1113

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I would always pass by these liners in the store but decided to try one as i was looking for a white eye liner to brighten my eyes and im loving it so far I mean the $0.99 price you cant go wrong, so i picked up two white and purple and although I was expecting them to be dry and uncomfortable to apply I was amazed at how creamy and smooth they were I will be buying some more colors :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by aliora

I have this in the dark brown. It's more of an ashy brown than a red-based brown, which is commonly what I see on the market, and because of that, I love it because it suits my brows, which are black. The consistency tends to be waxier than the traditional Wet 'n Wild eyeliner pencils, which makes sense because it's supposed to double as a brow pencil. It works really well to make my sparse eye brows appear fuller, but wait- I DO use this to line my eyes as well.

I personally find that black can be a little too harsh for day-time use, so this ashy dark brown is the perfect color that's just enough without going overboard on me. Sure, it's not that great when it comes to smudging and it tends to fade rather than smear. But I'd rather it fade than smear and pencil liners generally don't last on my oily skin anyways. On mornings when I'm lazy about putting make-up on, this one pencil is perfect for making me look awake and ready. The only downside is that you do need to sharpen it often, but it's a pencil, what do you expect?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I'm reviewing the shade "dark brown" I went to Walgreens to pick up some wnw eyeshadows and saw this pencil for less than $1 so I picked one up. I've used this as an eyeliner on top of powder eyeshadow with eyelid primer underneath and it last quite long on my oily lids. I've also used it as an eyeshadow base and worked well without increasing (with eye primer). lately I've been using this as an eyebrow pencil. This is my first time using a waxy pencil for my brows and its totally differs from regular eyebrow pencils. I learnt that the best way of applying is to outline your brow and use an eyebrow brush (I use Sonia kashuk's) to blend it inwards and the result us beautiful! the wax helps the hair stays in place the whole day. even though I prefer eyebrow powder for my simple everyday look but once in a while when I want a clean look brows this pencil is my go to product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by jessitschelly

I USE THIS AS A BROW PENCIL! (I have used the white pencil as an eyeliner and I like it as well)

This pencil is Taupe is my holy grail brow pencil! I have been using this for years and I've lost count on how many times I've repurchased it. The pencil has a weird waxy consistency that is perfect for keeping your brows in place. I have out of control eye brows and this tames them right up. (I would recommend that you use a spoolie to blend out some of the product if you feel it doesn't look even.)

I would recommend these as a brow pencil to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by anhitchcock

Decent product. Looks good for the first hour or so, but definitely doesn't last long.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Ketol

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

These pencils are fantastic; creamy, great pigmentation, cheap as can be and they are huge. Seriously, they are like 3 feet long lol. They last forever, the colors are pretty varied and the price can't be beat. I have 5 colors and love them all. The colors have staying power and I don't have issues with smearing. The pencil applies easily, it's creamy and glides right on, but then stays put. BUY THESE. Even if you don't like them, you're only out .99

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by TiaDGB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

DISCLAIMER: I am reviewing this product as a BROW pencil. I have not tried it as eyeliner.

Okay I admit it. I kind of bought this product as a joke while browsing around Wal-Mart. I'm a makeup snob and thought it'd be funny to laugh at how hilariously crappy the quality of this would be. I mean the pencil is darn near twice as long as most brow pencils, and it literally costs under $2. How could it not be total and complete crap?

A few weeks later, this is one of my most reached for brow products.

I use the shade 'Dark Brown', which is perfect for my fine, brownish/black brows. It's dark enough to define them without looking harsh. The product is super creamy, so I actually find that it helps to hold my brows in place too! I don't even need a brow gel with this (though you may if you have super thick/coarse brows).

The best way to apply this (in my opinion), is to outline your brows, then use a spoolie to blend the product inwards. You will get flawless, natural looking brows with a very clean, defined shape. I find that this lasts all day, which says something since I have oily skin and I'm used to everything melting off within a few hours.

The only con of this product is that since it is so creamy, it gets dull quickly and needs to be sharpened quite often. Other than that it's perfect! I still can't get over how pleased I am with my $1.57 eyebrow pencil!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by AlexisTeeHee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been buying this product for over 2 years now. It's amazing! My sister, my friend, and I have been using it ever since I brought it to gym one day and re-applied it over my other (not very long lasting) eyeliner. I was so shocked to see how well it stayed on! This is avaliable at my Dollar General for $0.99! That's dirt cheap.

The only thing I wished this eyeliner didn't do was smear. I usually get a black line/smear under my eye at the end of the day. It stays on every well though! In my gym class we usually run a couple miles, do some sit-ups, push-ups, squat thrusts, etc. I went into the girls locker room and this stayed on through my constant sweating! The girls in my locker room use this, too. It's the best, ever.

If you're looking for a dirt cheap, bold black eyeliner, I suggest you get this! I probably have bought at least 4 of these already. I have a brand new one (for a back-up) and after I sharpen this is gets really small (I usually take that one with me in my binder at school). It's perfert. NEVER EVER, and I mean NEVEr get rid of this product! One of my best buys ever!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by gogerouslocks275

I love this eyeliner! I got the turquiose just for a pop of color and it is easy to apply and stays on! This eyeliner is great for everyday use because of how cheap it is an d how great the quality is!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Love these! I have a white one and a purple one. The colors show up well on the waterline without having to apply too much/a lot of pressure. Plus, at only $1 a pencil, you can't really go wrong! I definitely recommend these and want to get more colors. Some of the colors are pretty unique, too.