December 19, 2014 | 1050 users online

Eyes - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by SiiLLYxMEE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this as a brow pencil, not eyeliner. It is really waxy and creamy and I like to use eyeliners that are a bit more fine-tipped. It smudges too easily if I use this as an eyeliner. However...as an eyebrow pencil, this is fantastic, especially for its low price! I own three; two in black and one in white. You really can't go wrong with this and I recommend everyone to own at least one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by rosarita

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This pencil in dark brown is my favorite for the waterline; it has a smooth consistency and it lasts. It's obviously super cheap and best of all it sharpens easily so I always have a good point. As a contact lens wearer with sensitive eyes, I'm impressed that this pencil doesn't bother my eyes at all. I've used these for years, highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by keiki300

Ladies!! I can not tell you how pleased I am with this. I got it in black for 1.99 CAD since I loved wet and wild lipsticks and eyeshadows. So I tried this to do a cat's eye both with and without primer and with and without shadow. It stayed put. The color is intense and the pencil is huge. I swear its the longest liner pencil on the market. I will be going back to buy the black/brown and brown as well. I do not like retractable liners because they are not on point and sharp. So I prefer the ones like this I can sharpen for the sharpest point. This liner is most excellent for placing right on the lash line and cat's eye. This is as good as any L'oreal, Clinique, Maybelline, Covergirl, Almay, or even Lauder. It does not say waterproof but it is for sure smudge proof and comes off with a gently cleanser. Go right now and buy one and let me know what you think. I got mine in Loblaws but Walmart also has it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by chitterchatter75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my gosh, you guys. I LOVE this eyeliner. I've bought so many others from top drugstore brands (L'Oreal, Maybelline, Covergirl, etc..), and none of them have worked as well as this one! It stays on all day, doesn't smudge, and it is SO cheap. I use the black shade as a normal eyeliner and the white to brighten up my eyes. They're both great. Definitely try it- it's only a dollar!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by LTiedo1113

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I would always pass by these liners in the store but decided to try one as i was looking for a white eye liner to brighten my eyes and im loving it so far I mean the $0.99 price you cant go wrong, so i picked up two white and purple and although I was expecting them to be dry and uncomfortable to apply I was amazed at how creamy and smooth they were I will be buying some more colors :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by aliora

I have this in the dark brown. It's more of an ashy brown than a red-based brown, which is commonly what I see on the market, and because of that, I love it because it suits my brows, which are black. The consistency tends to be waxier than the traditional Wet 'n Wild eyeliner pencils, which makes sense because it's supposed to double as a brow pencil. It works really well to make my sparse eye brows appear fuller, but wait- I DO use this to line my eyes as well.

I personally find that black can be a little too harsh for day-time use, so this ashy dark brown is the perfect color that's just enough without going overboard on me. Sure, it's not that great when it comes to smudging and it tends to fade rather than smear. But I'd rather it fade than smear and pencil liners generally don't last on my oily skin anyways. On mornings when I'm lazy about putting make-up on, this one pencil is perfect for making me look awake and ready. The only downside is that you do need to sharpen it often, but it's a pencil, what do you expect?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I'm reviewing the shade "dark brown" I went to Walgreens to pick up some wnw eyeshadows and saw this pencil for less than $1 so I picked one up. I've used this as an eyeliner on top of powder eyeshadow with eyelid primer underneath and it last quite long on my oily lids. I've also used it as an eyeshadow base and worked well without increasing (with eye primer). lately I've been using this as an eyebrow pencil. This is my first time using a waxy pencil for my brows and its totally differs from regular eyebrow pencils. I learnt that the best way of applying is to outline your brow and use an eyebrow brush (I use Sonia kashuk's) to blend it inwards and the result us beautiful! the wax helps the hair stays in place the whole day. even though I prefer eyebrow powder for my simple everyday look but once in a while when I want a clean look brows this pencil is my go to product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by jessitschelly

I USE THIS AS A BROW PENCIL! (I have used the white pencil as an eyeliner and I like it as well)

This pencil is Taupe is my holy grail brow pencil! I have been using this for years and I've lost count on how many times I've repurchased it. The pencil has a weird waxy consistency that is perfect for keeping your brows in place. I have out of control eye brows and this tames them right up. (I would recommend that you use a spoolie to blend out some of the product if you feel it doesn't look even.)

I would recommend these as a brow pencil to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by anhitchcock

Decent product. Looks good for the first hour or so, but definitely doesn't last long.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Ketol

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

These pencils are fantastic; creamy, great pigmentation, cheap as can be and they are huge. Seriously, they are like 3 feet long lol. They last forever, the colors are pretty varied and the price can't be beat. I have 5 colors and love them all. The colors have staying power and I don't have issues with smearing. The pencil applies easily, it's creamy and glides right on, but then stays put. BUY THESE. Even if you don't like them, you're only out .99