Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor) , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla) , Petrolatum , Beeswax , Ozokerite , Isopropyl Myristate , Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides , C-15-23 Alkane , Zinc Stearate , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

I have bought a whole bunch of these eyeliners over the years, even though I mostly use liquid eyeliners now...I buy these because they are cheap for a lot of product and they come in fun colors. So mostly I buy these if I'm feeling more experimental than my go-to black liquid liner, but don't want to splurge on a colored pencil I might not even like.

The pencil in particular that I just got--"Like, Comment, or Share"-- is new to the Wet N Wild color icon kohl eyeliner line. These look pretty much the same as the old ones, but they boast of a new, creamier formula. I do find that it is a bit creamier than my old wnw liners and do not tug on the lid (but this also means that the liner tends to crease up on me a little since I have oily lids).

Anyway, Like Comment or Share is a pretty true blue kind of eyeliner--not to be confused with the Deep Blue (a navy with green undertones) or the purple one (I think now it is called Of Quartz?..). This is just the color I have been looking for. A bright blue that is a noticeable pop of color but dark enough that it can be wearable for just being out and about, doing whatever. It doesn't seem that many people on the internet talk about this particular color of pencil, but it's a unique color for the drugstore. And I love it for the price! It was $.99 with 40% off wnw products at my Rite Aid. I also posted a picture for reference.

on 4/5/2015 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

These are really iconic for me. I started buying these when I was in junior high school, along with the lip liners, of course. Can't beat 99 cents with a stick. I remember my older sisters would use the little red Maybelline brow pencils as eyeliner, and would soften them with lighters. Um, no thanks. Didn't have to soften these. They worked great as-is. And still do. They aren't the longest lasting eyeliners, but I like to augment them with eyeshadows which change the color and set them to last all day.

on 4/5/2015 3:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use the color Taupe as my brow pencil and it works great! Soft, blend able, cheap as hell… I have and will continue to repurchase it. It's a long pencil, so you get plenty for your money. My only complaint: I haven't seen it in the drugstore lately and really hope this means it's not being discontinued! I just ordered 2 more online.

on 3/30/2015 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I got this because i was broke and needed eyeliner. It is very pigmented and you can make a thick line with it

I was afraid it wasnt even gonna show up or tug at my eyelid too much.

on 2/12/2015 11:53:00 PM

Great product, I use the white one as an eyeshadow base, it's so creamy and pigmented and it doesn't crease

on 11/8/2014 10:04:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I use this as a brow pencil, not eyeliner. It is really waxy and creamy and I like to use eyeliners that are a bit more fine-tipped. It smudges too easily if I use this as an eyeliner. However...as an eyebrow pencil, this is fantastic, especially for its low price! I own three; two in black and one in white. You really can't go wrong with this and I recommend everyone to own at least one!

on 8/13/2014 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This pencil in dark brown is my favorite for the waterline; it has a smooth consistency and it lasts. It's obviously super cheap and best of all it sharpens easily so I always have a good point. As a contact lens wearer with sensitive eyes, I'm impressed that this pencil doesn't bother my eyes at all. I've used these for years, highly recommended.

on 8/7/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ladies!! I can not tell you how pleased I am with this. I got it in black for 1.99 CAD since I loved wet and wild lipsticks and eyeshadows. So I tried this to do a cat's eye both with and without primer and with and without shadow. It stayed put. The color is intense and the pencil is huge. I swear its the longest liner pencil on the market. I will be going back to buy the black/brown and brown as well. I do not like retractable liners because they are not on point and sharp. So I prefer the ones like this I can sharpen for the sharpest point. This liner is most excellent for placing right on the lash line and cat's eye. This is as good as any L'oreal, Clinique, Maybelline, Covergirl, Almay, or even Lauder. It does not say waterproof but it is for sure smudge proof and comes off with a gently cleanser. Go right now and buy one and let me know what you think. I got mine in Loblaws but Walmart also has it.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Oh my gosh, you guys. I LOVE this eyeliner. I've bought so many others from top drugstore brands (L'Oreal, Maybelline, Covergirl, etc..), and none of them have worked as well as this one! It stays on all day, doesn't smudge, and it is SO cheap. I use the black shade as a normal eyeliner and the white to brighten up my eyes. They're both great. Definitely try it- it's only a dollar!

on 2/27/2014 6:27:00 PM

I would always pass by these liners in the store but decided to try one as i was looking for a white eye liner to brighten my eyes and im loving it so far I mean the $0.99 price you cant go wrong, so i picked up two white and purple and although I was expecting them to be dry and uncomfortable to apply I was amazed at how creamy and smooth they were I will be buying some more colors :)