August 1, 2014 | 1796 users online

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by JustMeas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh no, Milani.
I can't imagine who could appreciate this. UNLESS you are 13 and under (playtime), or maybe, *maybe* prom night, but even then, you'll need to put in time to make this work.

The base is sheer beige satin but the *in your face* is glitter. Big time, in red, green, gold - chunks. There is nothing subtle about this lipstick. If I had not made the purchase online and was able to take a closer look, there is no way in the world this would be in my house.
No gloss or lipstick over or under can hide the glitter. What was Milani thinking?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Not only was I attracted to the MAC like name of this lipstick, but I loved the beigy pink sexy shimmer and frost that this imparts. With the wearability of a much more expensive lippie, this really is a stunner, either worn alone or with one of Milani's amazing lip glosses. I am so in love with this color which I mix with the equally seductive Pink Frost from the same line, looks great alone, mixed, or under gloss. This is a fairly light, very shimmery but very versatile color. Beautiful and stunning, but would recommend on lighter skinned ladies.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

This is a gorgeous baby pink frost with shimmer. I do see random pieces of pink glitter in it, but not anything majorly off putting. It's a beautiful and very pigmented light pink color that is more on the warm side. Lasting power is great. I don't care for the lipstick scent, but I have smelled worst from lipsticks. I can also taste it migrating into my mouth at times, which that does gross me out, so I must take a lippy off for that. In my area, there are not any light beige, pale pinks, or neutral colors to choose from in this line. It's mostly berry and dark colors, which I'm not really into.This is the only one that appeals to me. I wish there were more to choose from. Still this is an amazing color. It looks absolutely beautiful. I'm glad I got it. I really do like the formula. Best in the drugstore as far as lasting power on me. Milani - If you are there...Please make more neutral colors for us ladies that love light neutrals!