August 1, 2014 | 1854 users online

Dry Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Dry Shampoo Spray

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by luisawang1

This product was okay but i find the scent too strong and lingering.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by starbuck65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think I've tried them all now. I bought the suave after watching a video on yt. The scent is grapefruit. I personally like it; it smells better than any of the batiste scents. I think it works well, absorbs oil and freshens really well so I prefer this. It works great, doesn't leave my hair greasy like a few others had done.. . That's all I was looking for so it's a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I really enjoy this dry shampoo. It smells fantastic, it's inexpensive, and it does everything I want it to! After a few days of not shampooing, my hair looks pretty lifeless and pathetic. I spray some of this, and I have bounce, shine, and body. *hallelujah* I've used three other dry shampoos, all more expensive than this and they pale in comparison. I will continue to buy this again and again!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I prefer Batiste, but this is my 2nd fave dry shampoo. Smells like lemons/faintly citrus. Very effective (for a dry shampoo!!), it will not give you the same results as stepping out of the shower, but this absorbs oil adequately. Many may find this a useful bargain! Suave is a DS brand I can rely & count on for good quality hair care products. This does not disappoint.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Kimmiebat

This works so well on my fine hair. My hair doesn't get all that greasy, but I use it for volume mostly. It smells divine as well. Grapefruit I think, but it's not overpowering and doesn't longer too long. And the price at target is like 2.38. I've tried Batiste, etc. this is a winner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by staci13

This one is worth a try! I've used high and low end dry shampoos and I do have some expecations of them. I want oil absorption with a good fragrance. I don't care so much about hold or moisturizers or any of that other jazz that in my opinion will just add more buildup and weight to the hair shaft. This product offers just what I want and at a fantastic price. I am an avid user of Batiste dry shampoo, because I really do love the product. However, I think I just found a good replacement at a fraction of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by BeaverCleaverReturns

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff. I have tried many dry shampoos. Fro a long time, the Bumble and Bumble tinted was my staple but the nozzle would always get clogged and I'd waste some very expensive product. I have used dry shampoos from all price points and Suave is my favorite by far. I recently bought Batiste just to change things up and it didn't work nearly as well as Suave or even other brands I've tried but I was determined to use it up. I repurchased the Suave on sale and used it right away. I like it so much better than Batiste that I decided to throw out the rest of the Batiste .

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

Terrible, just terrible. The smell is horrendous - it literally makes me choke/cough every time I used it. It also doesn't work that well to remove oil, I have to spray twice as much as my Batiste and then my hair feels stiff and sticky. Not worth the $2.00 it costs.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by MarianPhipps

This stuff works awfully
i really dislike this product and will probably never buy it again
you can feel it on your hair and it feels really dry and gross unlike other dry shampoos i have used. It has an awful citrus smell like lemons or something, which others may like but i hate. It says no where on the bottle that it smells like citrus!
I don't like the feeling and i hate the smell of this product

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by ohfortheloveofmakeup

I've bought both suave dry shampoos many times. It's a regular on my shopping list. This one is a bit dryer than the black capped one but both work wonders for my thin oily hair. I even use it when it's clean to add volume. Hope this product is never never never discontinued.