August 30, 2014 | 1773 users online

Dry Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Dry Shampoo Spray

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 5:06:00 AM More reviews by AmandaJak222

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is my favorite dry shampoo. This helps me get more mileage out of my hair between shampooing and doesn't make my hair feel filmy or gross. I usually just roughly section my hair and spray it on the roots and once I'm done doing it all over, I flip over and massage it in. It leaves a slight white powder at first (I have medium brunette hair) but I find that it really does go away if you massage it in well. I know people are all over the place regarding the smell; personally, it's a little strong (very citrus-y) but not too horrible. If you're looking for a new dry shampoo to try, I'd definitely recommend this.I certainly like this a lot more than Tresemme's which I thought was wayyy too filmy and cakey, making it hard to fully massage in. Also, I never have issues with this nozzle clogging like I did with other brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Meghanluvsbeauty3

It's great I use it because I want my hair to be healthier and it was drying out from so many washes. Anyways buy this! It's inexpensive and gets the job done. I have almost black hair so even though it does have that white powdery stuff you can easily dust it away!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Twinklelilnha

Cons: The smell is very strong
Leave white residue on dark hair if over used
Feels heavy and sticky on hair.. like when u tease ur hair and hair sprays it.

Pros: absorbent and takes away the oily hair

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by troo12

There are better but there definitely worse. It leaves a white residue that is easy to massage away and I like the volume it produces. It has saved my head on many greasy hair days.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Brookeybrooke43

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is my first time trying any dry shampoo. I'm just trying to find ways to make my hair grow so I thought id try this out. as soon as I applied it to my thick, long hair, it looked fabulous! I had curled it a couple days ago and after I sprayed this in, my hair was full of body & life! I love it so far. so inexpensive and did the job exceptionally well.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by luisawang1

This product was okay but i find the scent too strong and lingering.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by starbuck65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think I've tried them all now. I bought the suave after watching a video on yt. The scent is grapefruit. I personally like it; it smells better than any of the batiste scents. I think it works well, absorbs oil and freshens really well so I prefer this. It works great, doesn't leave my hair greasy like a few others had done.. . That's all I was looking for so it's a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I really enjoy this dry shampoo. It smells fantastic, it's inexpensive, and it does everything I want it to! After a few days of not shampooing, my hair looks pretty lifeless and pathetic. I spray some of this, and I have bounce, shine, and body. *hallelujah* I've used three other dry shampoos, all more expensive than this and they pale in comparison. I will continue to buy this again and again!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I prefer Batiste, but this is my 2nd fave dry shampoo. Smells like lemons/faintly citrus. Very effective (for a dry shampoo!!), it will not give you the same results as stepping out of the shower, but this absorbs oil adequately. Many may find this a useful bargain! Suave is a DS brand I can rely & count on for good quality hair care products. This does not disappoint.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Kimmiebat

This works so well on my fine hair. My hair doesn't get all that greasy, but I use it for volume mostly. It smells divine as well. Grapefruit I think, but it's not overpowering and doesn't longer too long. And the price at target is like 2.38. I've tried Batiste, etc. this is a winner.