March 1, 2015 | 2005 users online

Dry Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Dry Shampoo Spray

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2015 2:00:00 AM More reviews by smileycammie

I've been using this for years and it's still my favorite dry shampoo. I've tried out a lot of different dry shampoos but Suave remains my favorite. The price was the first reason to why it drew me to it, though I had my doubts 'cause low prices don't often meant the best quality. However, after a month of trying out this product, I absolutely loved it and repurchased it bottle after bottle.
Although it's not a travel size product, I often bring this with me whenever I travel overseas for trips that are longer than two weeks. Since this product is so cheap (2~3 USD), after traveling for weeks, I would just leave the used bottle in the country I'm visiting so that I would have space in my luggage to put all the souvenirs I bought and I wouldn't feel too guilty for throwing it away because of the price.
Overall, it's a greatttttttttt product.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2015 11:57:00 AM More reviews by strakale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't understand the hype over this product. First, the smell is very artificially fruity, which isn't something I really appreciate, but it's not offensive enough to warrant the product unusable. Ultimately, though, I just don't feel like this product does anything for my hair. If anything, I almost feel like my hair is more oily after using this, and it doesn't seem to add any volume, either. I really wanted to like this, but it doesn't seem to do anything but add scent to my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2014 2:02:00 PM More reviews by BrittanyMariee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Don't let the unpopular name brand and boring can fool you!!
I rarely need to use dry shampoos but when i do this is the only one i will pick up. I saw that some people said this dried their hair out but coming from someone with extremely dry, thick, and curly hair i'd have to strongly disagree. This is the only dry shampoo that leaves my hair shiny looking while giving it a great lemony kind of smell. I recommend this to anyone that uses dry shampoos often plus it's very affordable.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by lbreech

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Overwhelming, nauseating smell!! I got a 2-for-1 deal and threw both cans out. I even had to wash my pillowcases after sleeping on them after using this product.

Works well enough for what it is and how it's price, but the smell is a deal breaker. Simply atrocious.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by destreng

I have been using this product for about 3 years now. I have thick, blonde hair - which gets super greasy! I use this every other day (when I don't wash my hair), and it serves its purpose well. I find that it does dry out your hair, and my hair does look a little dull after I apply. HOWEVER, I'd rather look dull than nasty greasy!! It adds significant texture if you want to put your hair up.

The smell is my pet peeve - it is very strong! I understand why it is scented, but it drives my husband out of the bathroom in the mornings, lol.

As I continue to use this product (the pro's outweigh the cons), I can recommend to others. But if you have very dry hair, it's probably not for you.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

I hate this stuff. I know that dry shampoos dry your hair, but this product dries it more than anything I've ever tried. It really makes my hair very brittle and I have to deep condition it to get it back to normal. This product also makes me look like I have dandruff. It's very hard to get rid of the flakes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 8:10:00 AM More reviews by alywesney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is by far the BEST drugstore dry shampoo out there. I have tried many different ones and this one which is very cheap is also the best one! It costs $2.88 for a 5 OZ bottle and the product usually lasts me around 2 months. It also smells fantastic! IT comes in an aerosol spray can that is a fairly nice looking bottle.
This is a great product for second-day hair especially if you're planning to pull your hair back it does wonders! It is also useful to create some volume and texture before teasing so that's nice as well.
Overall, I'd give this product two thumbs up and recommend it to every one!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by oceanwaves078

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive had my spray can for maybe a year since I never used it often. But i just started using it more frequently in the past few months since I dont have much time washing my hair. I usually wash my hair twice a week and use this dry shampoo once a week. I feel like its difficult to massage into my hair for it to work. I literally have to massage my scalp for 10 min for it work. I think thats whats causing my hair to fall out. Also it leaves a noticeable "dandruff-like" residue. I also noticed i have itchy bumps on my scalp. Maybe this dry shampoo is the culprit because its the only hair product i use besides my normal shampoo/conditioner. Definitely throwing this product away.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Sarasobo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure if I'm not using this product right but I have a problem with greasy bangs and when I use this dry shampoo it seems to make my hair greasier weighed down and sticky sadly disappointed considering I love sauve products.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by JoyConway

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nope...Nope... Made my hair super dry:_(