July 29, 2014 | 1185 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Rouge Coco - Jersey Rose #77

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by bellabaluba

I love the colour, but unfortunately the lip stick dries out my lips after a while. I cannot use this for an entire day, because upon the time I need a second or third application my lips are already so dry and dead skin peels off. It is impossible to reapply because the lips will get a clumpy, not smooth appearance (because of the dry skin). Not very appealing and not very practical for long days. I really expected more from Chanel's lipsticks, and this is definitely not worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by nichollezoe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product caught my eye when my friend started purchasing it and i loved the color! it glides on smoothly and it doesn't have a smell to it like most lipsticks do, absolutely steal of this product! so amazed by it, the colour is so natural on me it gives me a certain glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Gailkey2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This peachy pink Chanel lippie is one of a kind..I love this, the color is perfect for spring/summer..I fell in love with it, and may have to get a backup bc 2 macy's in my area were sold out. yikes!!!...no wonder why bc it was soo flatering on my MAC nw45 complexion...I will buy 1 more for good measure..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 8:02:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

This is a gorgeous pinky peach lipcolour. I put the Argonite (mis-spelled, but # is 151) glossimer on top which simply enhances the colour even moreso and makes it look more juicy and fresh. This is the perfect lippie for spring. Will definitely get a lot of wear and will definitely repurchase when finished. I really love this l/s. I pair this with 'In Love' blush and neutral e/s such as 'Sand' or a green mossy e/s and it looks great.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by jerseycindy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

All the reviews I read on this site and others raved about Jersey Rose, with many calling it "MLBB". The raves were nearly unanimous so I bought it sight unseen. Well my lips aren't anything close to a pale chalky orangey pink, so it turned out to be a huge mistake. It also has a very strong rose scent which I find unappealing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by minibee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I spotted this gorgeous shade Jersey Rose from various swatches and reviews online, I declared that I had to check this out. When I visited the counter last night, I picked 77 Jersey Rose and 05 Mademoiselle for a try. Both have very good reviews and I love the colors both. Jersey Rose has more sheer texture while Mademoiselle is more pigmented as a more rosey kind of dusty pink. Jersey Rose has a perfect balance between pink and peach that I've been looking for. It is a very beautiful and natural shade that you wouldn't mind putting on without a gloss on.

This is gonna be a keeper in my purse. It seems like stocks are already running low at some counters. Grab it before it's gone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a nice peachy pink to help brighten up my face this coming spring. When I visited my local Chanel counter, I saw the new lippies for the Spring 2011 collection. At first, Jersey Rose caught my eye simply because of the name. Kind of like an ode to my old home state? ;) Up close the lip is gorgeous and a beautiful pink. It is definitely a nice break from the nudes and reds I've been wearing this past season. One swipe is kind of sheer, so I go for two. Mind you, I have pretty pigmented lips and this just really looks pretty on them! So far I've worn it with and without gloss. I prefer the latter. The color stays on my lips for a few hours if I don't eat anything. It doesn't accentuate any lip lines or make my lips peel.

And it's Chanel.

I'm definitely looking forward to buying more shades! Maybe Ruban Rose? Or Rose Dentelle?