April 16, 2014 | 989 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Velvet Eyeshadow - Dandy Brandy

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by bellaw13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

THis is amazing it is great for contouring a little to make your eyes look biggr or just as a shadow. THis also looks wonderful if you use it as a liner, it is light and shimmery and looks quite natural, it also stays in place all day, no fail. I use this all the time, it is definitely a staple for giving a subtle pretty look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 4:37:00 AM More reviews by MoiBelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a part of the Benefit Celebutante Palette (which i will do an over all review later) and I can say I'm fast becoming a fan of this very pretty natural looking medium brown eyeshadow. Very easy to apply, satin smooth finish. This looks very natural on my eyelids enhancing my brown eyes and making me look less tired. what i do is i apply this as an overall eyelid wash color up to the crease then I finish the look using the Leggy eyeshadow (light flesh beige color which is also very pretty color and finish) and it gives me the most pretty look. I thought I would never find a brown eye color that won't look like i was punched on the eye before this pretty baby ! So, glad I bought the palette and discovered this color. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 7:46:00 AM More reviews by sgr2008

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have already bought a backup because I totally broke the one I had !
I love this warm brown color, it looks absolutely lovely and sultry on a brown base like Laura Mercier's Cocoa Velour for a look a little bit like Eva Mendez :o)